What do I have to live for?

1 week later

Ravyn Pov

I just finished throwing up again.I brushed my teeth.I have to go back to school today.I really don't want to see Druex.He was so sweet I just don't understand.I got dressed putting on my maroon colored long sleeve PINK shirt and black leggings and my Timbs.I left my hair down and curly and put on some big hoop earrings.I had to wear make up to cover up these bruises.I grabbed my bag and walked down the steps.Mommy was feeding Rayna and Daddy was drinking some coffee while Ray was sitting on the couch waiting on me.

"Goodmorning babygirl."Daddy said

I waved and told Ray I was ready to go.He nodded.We got in the car and before he turned it on he asked me a question.

"What happened in that house?"He asked

"Ray.."I whispered sighing

"Ravyn."He said

"Just drive please."I said

He started the car and 7 minutes later we pulled to the school.We walked inside and everyone was staring at me and laughing.I furrowed my eyebrows and continue to walk to my locker.It had HOE and THOT spray painted on there.Tears formed in my eyes.I opened it and pictures of my and Druex from that night fell out and scattered all over the floor.Everyone laughed as I tried to pick them all up.Ray,Chres,Zoe,Jacob,Makyah,Bri, and EJ came over and saw the pictures.They all looked like o.o

"Guys it not what it look-

"You a hoe man.."Zoe said shaking her head

"I didn't-

"Damn bro."Chres said

I looked at Ray and he just shook his head.More tears spilled from my eyes.I got up and started to walk out if the school but Druex was standing right in front of the crowd.He and his friends starting laughing.I put my head down.

"Wassup hoe?That head you gave was good."He said

I ran out of the school and didn't stop.My friends and even my own brother turned against me.I stopped by a nature trail and sat on a bench and just cried.This is all my fault.I should've never went to his house.I felt like I was going to vomit again.Why do I keep-....wait I can't be pregnant😓.I saw a drug store and started to walk to it.I got inside and went to the pregnancy test isle.I found some and bought them then went to take them in the bathroom.Both came out positive😥.I cried even more.A few hours later I made it home and everybody was at the table.I started to walk upstairs but Daddy stopped me.

"Come here."He said

I slowly walked over and on the table was one of the pictures.I covered my mouth.

"Sit."He said

I sat down and Ray looked away.

"What is this?"He asked me

"Daddy it's not what you think."I said

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?You got pictures of you having sex with some little boy going around your school.You know how that makes me look?"he said

"Im sorry."I cried

Mommy shook her head.

"Im sorry ain't gon do shit."He said

"Get your ass upstairs."He said

I walked upstairs and layed on my bed.Everything is just getting worse and worse.I hate my life...

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs and everyone ignored me.I sighed and grabbed my car keys because I was probably going to skip school today.I got in it and drove to school.Once again everybody looked at me.I saw Chres at his locker with Aaliyah.She smirked at me.I went to my locker and got my things for first period.I went to class early and sat in the back.Everyone started to pile in and some guys sat near me.