First Day of School

Ravyn Pov

My mom woke me up at 6:00 in the morning talking 'bout i had to get ready for school.BISH WHETT?It's Wednesday why in the blue hell would we start in the middle of the week?Anyway ever since yesterday I cant stop thinking about Chresanto.He's so sweet and funny and charming and sexy and...WAIT wtf am i saying I love Daniel but then again he's on the other side of the country.I snapped out of my thoughts and went to my bathroom to take a 30 minute shower.I lotioned up and picked out my clothes.I wore my Levi crop top with my Levi high waisted shorts and my black Dr.Marten boots.I left my hair curly.Considering it was only September I didnt need much clothing.I put on light make up and went downstairs and saw mom and dad sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning Mommy and Daddy"I said giving them pecks on the cheek.

"Goodmorning babygirl were taking you and your brother to school today to fill out forms and all that."Daddy said

"Alright.Ray still not out yet?"

"Nope.What's new"He chuckled

Speaking of the devil Ray skipped his happy ass down the steps at that moment.

"Wassup fam?"He said and kissed my cheek

"Goodmorning"i said

"Aye baby sis can you do my hair afterschool?"He asked me

"Yea yea I'll do it."I said

"Alright y'all we gots to go y'all cant be late on your first day."Mommy said

"Mommy do we have to go?"I whinned

"Yes you do now cmon."She said

Mommy grabbed her keys and purse.I grabbed my vans backpack and my MCM bag as we walked out.

We pulled up to the school.It was huge.I was starting to get nervous but i promised Diggy i would try to make friends.When we walked in there were kids taking at their lockers and getting stuff for class but most of them were eyeing my brother and I.The thirsty hoes looking in Ray's direction and boys catching glimpses of me.I hate when people look at me like that it makes me feel self conscious so i kept my head down and kept walking.I saw Chres at his locker with two other boys one had a big curly afro he was adorable and the other had a nice skin tone and smile but i was really eyeing Chres.He saw me looking his way and smiled at me of course i returned the favor.We finally made our way up to the office and by the time they finished filling out papers it was second hour so we got our schedules and lockers.When i was trying to find my locker some boy came up to me.

"Hey ma"He licked his lips

Thirsty.

"Uhh hi"I said trying to walk away but he ran infront of me.

"Aye cmon lemme holla at chu'"He said

"Ok first of all your breath is on 10 second ima need you to scoot yo ugly ass back from me ion play no games and third i aint interested in no Jay Z wanna be lookin ass so I advise you to hop up out my face"I said and pushes him off of me.

I didnt even realize everyone crowding around us.

"YOU JUST GOT LET.GO"Somebody yelled from the crowd.

Then Chres came and took me out of there.

"Uhh what was that I thought lil mama was shy."He grinned.

"Well he was ugly and gettin on my nerves I had to let him know what's up."I said

"You crazy but anyway lemme see your schedule."I passed it to him

"We got all the same classes.So you mind if I walk you?"He asked

"Sure"I said

As we were walking some girls were giving me stank looks and other were smiling and waving at me.When we finally made it we were the last one to class.