Birthday Suprise part 4

Ravyn Pov

We walked inside and everyone was already turned up😛.I saw some people from school.

"This is so nice"I said to Chres over the music

"You deserve it baby"He kissed my forehead

Then they started playing Anaconda by Nicki and I pulled him on the dance floor and started dancing on him.

"Shit.."He groaned and bit his lip

I looked back and smirked at him.Eventually he turned me around and kissed me.His hand trailed to my ass he squeezed it lightly causing me to moan in his mouth then i pulled away.

"Not just yet"I whispered in his ear kissing it afterwards.

"You gon' stop all this teasing girl."He said

I smiled and stood on my toes toward his ear.

"Dont worry Daddy you'll get some"I smirked and started to walk away then felt a sting on my backside.I looked back and Chres just smirked at me.

I walked over to Ray,Zo,Bri,Jacob and EJ and Chres followed.

"Hey guys"I hugged everyone.

"What's up"Bri said

"Nun this party is nice"I smiled

"That's good"Jay said

I saw someone behind him trying to hide.

"Who's that?"I asked

"Umm...nobody"Chres said

I pushed them out of the way and there was Diggy.I smiled and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?"I asked

"What you thought i was gon' miss your birthday,girl?"He said

"How did you even get out here?"I asked

He pointed behind me.I looked and Chres was still there.I smiled.

"You did this all for me?"I said hugging him

"Of course"He kissed my forehead

2 hours later

Chres and I were on our way back home and in the car he kept touching on me.

We walked in the house and he closed the door and pushed me against kissing me.

"Wait..is your mom here?"I asked

"Nah she should be back from work by 12 tomorrow."He said

I nodded and proceed to kiss him.

😈RATED R PART 😈

Chres Pov

I picked her up and brought her to my room.She kicked off her shoes and i undressed her.She had on some Secrets mmm.I took off my shirt and my pants.I kissed her and pinned her against the wall.I felt down her body and put her on the bed.I started to remove her underwear.I kissed her and kissed down her stomach to her pu$$y.

"Mmm..fuck"She moaned.I smirked and kissed her other lips."Stop teasing.."She said."Alright"I said and dug in."ohh...fuck..chres"She moaned.

10 minutes later

"You ready?"I positioned myself."Mmhmm"She said.I slid in slowly wanted to feel all of me."Chres"she whined."Hold tight ma"I said speeding up a lil."Oh shit!!Yess just like that"She moaned."you like that?"I said thrusting faster."oh yesss."She flung her head back scratching my back.I flipped her over and put her face down ass up arching her back.I pounded into her."Oh Chres..slow..slow down."I pulled her hair."What's my name?"I slapped her ass."Chres?"She moaned."nope."I pounded harder."uhhh"she moaned."What's my fucking name baby"Igrowled."fuck..daddy"She screamed.