Our Newest Member Kiibo!

Kiibos pov

The other members stared at me in shock. I guess it is a weird thing for a Kidnapped victim to ask.

"so you want to join my organisation huh?" kokichi grinned widely at me and his eyes were huge. He kinda reminded me of a cat.

"yes I'd like to help more people" I said.

"ok your in!" kokichi said petting my head.

"are you sure we should be letting a robot into our organisation boss?" one of the members asked.

"sure we should! Robots can do things normal humans can't right kiiboy?" kokichi looked expectingly at me.

"yes well I can record voices, mimic voices and I can fly but it takes up alot of energy" I pressed a button causing my wings to sprout out.

"awesome awesome awesome!" kokichi said practically jumping in excitement.

"those things would be useful in a jam" a tall guy muttered "alright I'll agree to it" the others murmured in agreement.

"alright then it's decided! You guys better take kiibo home now his creator will be worried"

"yes boss" the others said dragging me. The obviously couldn't take me all the way home so they dropped me off and I walked the rest of the way.

The professor was standing outside talking to a police man. Once he saw me he ran up and hugged me.

"oh my boy your safe thank goodness!" he said hugging me tight.

"yeah I was kidnapped but I managed to escape" I said telling half truths since the professor taught me the lying to the people you love is wrong.

"did you get a look at their face?" the police man asked.

"no they were wearing masks" I replied.

"I see" the professor muttered "well don't worry son your safe with me. Now let's get you to bed"

I went to bed that night thinking of all the people I'll help tomorrow.