New Life Together

Kokichis pov

Eight years later

"alright get up you lazybones!" I opened my eyes to see my daughter kadari standing there with her hands on her hips. Honestly you'd think she was the parent!

"ok I'm up I'm up!" I said gently pushing her away. It's kinda became a daily ritual to wake me up like this. If kadaris not doing it then kiibo is!

"Well if your up then get your lazy butt up for breakfast!" kadari scolded as she walked out the door. I shook my head, she's just like her father!

I got my lazy butt up and got dressed. Once that was done I went downstairs to find my loving husband cooking pancakes.

"morning kiibo" I smiled

"morning kokichi. Sleeping in as usual I see" he said wagging his finger at me.

"oh lay off! I've already had our daughter scold me" I said ruffling her hair.

"you deserved it you lazy butt!" kadari giggled.

We sat down and ate breakfast together. Once that was done we hopped in the car and drove her to school. We waved to her as she ran in with her friends.

"kiibo I'm so happy we made a family together" I said taking his hand.

"I am too kokichi . I don't know what I'd do without you and kadari with me.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek  "I love you baby. Now let's go home so I can cuddle with my husband"