Trip To Tokyo Part 1

Kiibos pov

It was summer time so  we were planning on having a holiday to ourselves but since we had a six month old baby we decided not to go abroad and instead take a weekend trip to Tokyo.

I was in the middle of packing when I realised that I hadn't seen kokichi in a while. I looked around the house for a bit until I found kokichi in the bedroom watching kiba crawl about. I got down on my knees and hugged him.

"hey baby we need to get going now" I told him. He smiled up at me.

"I know. It's just so cool how he's crawling about now. He's getting so big"

I kissed him on the cheek "yeah he is. Now let's get going" he nodded, picked kiba up and carried him to the car.

The drive was long and kokichi soon fell asleep. The only ones that were awake were me and kiba.

"you excited for the trip buddy?"

"aba!"

"yeah! It's gonna be a lot of fun trust me!"

"aba ba"

"of course I know what I'm talking about! Don't back sass your father!"

"hahaha!"

"now your laughing that's great!"

After a few hours of talking to my baby like a maniac we finally arrived. kokichi woke up once I parked the car. We booked ourselves into the hotel and rested for a while before exploring the city.

There were bright lights and lanterns everywhere that made kiba coo in excitement. We started our journey with a popular manga store as  kokichi was desperate for some new exciting manga. We then went to the museum which was chock full of Japanese culture. Then we had dinner at the local ramen shop and went back to the hotel.

Kokichi put kiba in his new cot which he had some trouble getting used to and he curled up in bed with us.

"today was really fun" kokichi said with a cute smile. 

"yes it was and we're going to  have more fun tomorrow" I said kissing him on the cheek "now let's get some sleep"