𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂

A/N - I have decided to change the production to Romeo and Juliet (as cliché as it is), I know more about that ballet than I do about La Esmeralda.

Also sorry this took forever to come out, school is kicking my ass (or if your not for America, 'arse')

"Asahi-kun come on!" a young y/n yelled running through her backyard along with the three boys and another girl. "I'll be there in a second!" the boy yelled with his hair flowing in the wind.

Your then 17 year-old brother had run out to the store and on his way back he grabbed you guys a dozen box of donuts. He called for the group of then 2nd graders to come inside and grab their snack.

"Hey pipsqueaks, pick one donut for now and you can have another one after dinner. Alright?" Keishin said while giving everyone juice boxes.

You picked the glazed one and waited for everyone to grab theirs. "Itadakimasu!" The little voices said before starting to eat their snacks.

"Y/N, I bet you my second donut that you can't yours in 20 seconds." Sugawara said taunting you from across the table.

"Y/N, that is a very bad idea. You could easily choke on that." A mini Kiyoko said pushing up her glasses. "Yeah, I agree w-with Kiyoko-chan o-on this one..." Asahi said before taking another bite out of his donut.

"I have decided... I will eat the donut in 19 seconds or Suga-kun can have my second donut." You said holding out your hand for Suga to shake. "You two and your stupid ideas." Daichi said shaking his head and looking down.

Suga proceeded to walk over to the microwave and set the timer for 20 seconds. "3,2,1, GO!" You started to stuff the donut in your mouth as your friends started cheering you on. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..." The group chanted glancing between you and the timer. As the final piece of donut started to go down you throat, you stated coughing like crazy. "Guys, I think their choking..." Asahi said while getting up and standing behind you.

You began to try and swallow but the last piece wouldn't go down. Asahi finally got behind you and began the heimlich maneuver. "Oh my god... ok Asahi-kun, chill out your gonna break her rib." Kiyoko says pushing up her glasses.

Next thing you know, you are being scolded by your brother and father because your utter stupidity. 

And that's why you're madame donut...

---

It's been a week since the heartbreak and surprisingly  after the initial shock, you handled it well. 

With constant check-ins from Mai and your guys, you were able to gather you bearings and get it together for your next rehearsal. That was until you remembered that you had to actually dance with him your next rehearsal.

"Girly, you gotta calm down, your pacing is making me dizzy." Mai said while sitting on the floor, tying up her pointe shoes. "Screw your dizziness, and I can't just 'calm down'. I am damn near having a heart attack because of this bullshit." You said pacing in your pancake skirt and leggings.

"Well as long as Devereux has no clue about your relationship-" You glared at the black haired girl. "Ok... your ex-relationship, you have to be cordial with the douchebag."

"Do you think Devereux is dumb or are you blind? It's quite obvious she knows and did this whole thing to get us closer together... we saw how that shit went." You said helping Mai off the floor.