𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁: 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓶

꧁ 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒꧂

Your night begun with light touching and short kisses.

It soon escalated to a full make out session with heavy petting and breathing combined.

"shit asa~" You moan as he is continuously sucking on the sweet spot of your neck. Asahi then proceeded to go further and further down your body still leaving hot kisses all over.

His brown eyes dark brown eyes looked up at you for reassurance before he went to go any lower down your stomach. "Wait..." you said and Asahi immediately sprung up to make sure you were ok.

"Are you ok? We can stop whenever yo-" Asahi rambled, grabbing one of your cheeks and rubbing your cheek with his thumb. But instead of letting him finish his sentence, you began grab the bottom of his shirt and attempt to pull it over his head.

"I'm not gonna be the only one undressed here~" You say still pulling his shirt up and smirking. "oh..." Asahi said allowing you to pull the shirt over his head. You threw the shirt to side and went back to kissing him passionately.

Asahi went back down to the rim of your bottoms and pulled them down along with your panties. He began to tease your clit with the pad of his thumb. "Shit, right there." You moaned causing him to be a tad bit harsher on your bundle of nerves.

You began to feel small kitten licks on your slit and start moaning louder. You grab his long, brown hair, coaxing him to lick deeper into your pussy. Asahi then pushes his tongue into your vagina and continue to go in and out, making a sloppy mess all over his face.

"Fuck, I'm close..." You choked out and wrapped your hand in Asahi's hair. Giving more messy licks to your clit, Asahi inserts one finger into your hole and curling up to ensure that he hits your g-spot. You laced your fingers through his long hair, forcing his face deeper into you. You moaned loudly, jerking your hips onto his face. This sense of euphoria felt like it lasted forever.

Through blurry vision, you saw Asahi hovering over you caressing your face, ensuring you were ok. You nodded, still in your dazed state. "Do you want some water? I can grab so-" Asahi started before you roughly grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately.

You rolled on top of Asahi, causing you to shiver at the loss of heat from him being on top of you. Whilst kissing you, Asahi began to pull his pants and underwear off. You began to grind on his hard cock, making Asahi moan into your mouth.

You lifted your body off of Asahi, grabbing his hardened member and rubbing the tip up and down your slit. You looked at Asahi for encouragement, in which he responded with an eager nod. You slowly slid down onto him and slowly but surely fit all of his cock into you.

You laid down onto his slightly sweaty chest with yours. You slowly rock back and forth with his hands guiding you. "Fuck baby~" Asahi moaned, moving your hips faster. You were sure that with how hard he was gripping your hips, you were going to have some harsh bruises tomorrow.

"Shit, I'm close~" You moaned, wrapping your arms around Asahi's strong frame, pulling yourself as close as possible once again. "Me too baby~" Asahi moaned. He bucked his hips harder and sloppier into you. But, as pleasurable as it was, you felt him abruptly stop.

"Uh... are you ok babe? Do you want to stop?" You asked, pressing your hands against his firm chest trying to sit yourself up. "I don't have a condom on, and I got too close to finishing, y'know," He gestured to your lower half. A smile slowly crept onto your face and you tried to keep yourself from laughing at his concerns.

"You can do whatever you like," You started and pushed backed down onto Asahi's cock. "I have an IUD." You breathed, laying back down on his chest, whispering encouragement for him to continue. Asahi, with much power, rolled over to make it so that he was on top of you in missionary position.

He looked beautiful. The bright moon lighting up his chiseled features. He continued to harshly grind into you, making you claw harsh marks into his back. Asahi groaned loudly as you felt his dick twitch slightly inside you, before a warm feeling filling you.

Asahi collapsed on top of you, somehow avoiding crushing you. You continued cuddling, with him resting his head in the crook of your neck. After a while, Asahi pulled himself out and grabbed napkin and water bottle to clean you up.

---

787 Words

Holy crap, why is it so hard to write smut, tf?

Sorry this took so long to come out, I went on vacation and made the stupid decision to not bring my computer! Another chapter should be coming out soon but no promises <33

No quote this time, as it would be a little weird to have an inspirational quote in the same chapter as smut lol...