Chapter 4: Training Day

***(This takes place at the same time Aidan, Allura, and Misa enter the AOT world...just keep that in mind)

Killua wakes up first. Gon was still sleeping. Killua stretches and sees a pile of clothes on his bed also on Gon's bed. There was a note on on the beside table.
"This will be your uniform from now on put it on and yes that's an order - Captain levi"
Killua laughs to himself. Gon wake up and yawns so loud. "Good Morning Killua...ohh what is that?" He says as he points to the pile of clothes. Killua smiles at him. "Hurry put them on it's our uniform...plus can you smell that" they both stick their noses up. Gon beams with joy. "Food..." Killua and Gon get ready. For a change Gon let his hair fall on his face.They suddenly hear a knock on the door. Hange opens the door and squeals. "Omgg you both look good Levi made them just you so how do you feel?~" Gon looks at hanges and salutes. "Good morning ma'am!" Killua does the same thing. Hanges laughs at them "No from now on we are friends, no need to do that to me." Hanges leads them to the other scouts who already eating. They see Gon and Killua enter the room. "Woah you guys look great." Eren says quietly. "Oh yea we saved space for the both of you" Connie says as the point the space left for them.

Gon smiles at them and sits down. As Gon and Killua eat all the scouts can't help but stare. Gon smiles at Sasha who was right infront of him. "Gon. Killua...can you tell us about yourself...I mean its only reasonable for you to tell us." Armin says as he picks up his drink. "Very well then My name is Gon Freeces and I'm 12 years old." Connie spits out his food. The table grows silent. "What now...12?!" Killua picks up the bread "we both are the same age." Jean looks at them mortified. "What is it like in your world?" Eren asks them. "Well our world looks like your world but the technology in our world is far advance. It's also very similar...you call yourselves scouts right? Gon says as he eats his breakfast. "Yes we do.
We belong to the Survey Corps. We dedicated our lives to protect the walls from titans." Eren says confidently. Killua looks at him. He saw something in him...his potential. He takes in liking of Eren. "In our world we have people who are called hunters. There's different types of them. Actually we both are pro hunters. We got our license almost a year ago. In order to become a hunter we had to pass the hunter exam." The scouts now intrigued by what Gon was saying listened to him. Levi was also listening to them in the corner as he drank his tea."What is the hunter exam like? Gon looks at killua.

"Well the exam consisted of 5 phases. This first phase was an indurance test. We ran for 4hrs straight. The second phase we had to boil eggs but we had to jump down a cliff and get them ourselves. The third phase we entered a huge tower and had to fight criminal inmates. My fight was really easy." The scouts look at killua. "Oh my fight was a death match. It ended quickly to be honest. I pulled their heart out clean that's all." Levi spits out his tea and stares at killua. "Yeaa...a lot of people saw my opponent as tough because he had killed almost 200 people with his bare hands. Anyways Gon you can continue." The scouts and Levi stare at Gon. "Oh yea the 4 phase was probably the hardest out of all of them for me...we had to taken our opponents tag. Either steal it or kill them. My opponent..." gon voice trailed off. "Hisoka...we met him during the exam. He really was strong and powerful but I needed his tag in order to go on." Killua realized Gon was shaking with anger. "Hey Gon calm down it's fine you took his tag. Calm down." Gon sighed. "Yea I know." Killua looked at the scouts and sighed and continue for Gon." We both passed the 4th phase...and then the final phase came. We had to fight each other. I paired up with my with someone but I was disqualified because a idiot there decided to turn my kill switch on. I killed a person soo yea end of story." The scouts look at killua. "Hey you don't plan to do anything sketchy right?" Jean says as he fumbles his words. "No." The scouts look relaxed. "My fight lasted 3hrs but I passed." Gon says as he finishes his food. "Killua went back and passed it. Oh he was the only one to pass that year right kil'?" Killua nods with a smirk on his face.
Levi stands up and looks at the scouts "ok enough of pulling hearts out...I'll be waiting outside brats. "Yes captain"
The scouts line up. Killua and Gon do the same. "Killua. Gon. Come here. Brats listen up Yesterday we witnessed their abilities. You are not to talk about it with anyone. At any time given there could be a mission so I want Gon and Killua to joins us when there is one." Levi looks at the two boys. "Even though you possess great abilities, I can't allow you to go with us without ODM gear so I assume you are quick leaders. You have a a week to learn how to menuvear the gear. Humanity is at stake and with your abilities it opens many doors.
Gon and Killua nod and salute. Levi lightly smiles at them "These kids are insane." He says to himself. He walks away quickly. "Hanges will take over today's training." Levi says as he gets on his horse. "Heyy boysss" hanges says enthusiastically.
Levi goes back to headquarters and goes to erwins office. He enters his office. "Erwin what are we going to do with those two brats?" Erwin looks at him sternly. "I think we should not tell the government. Lets keep them low for now. When they found out eren was a titan, they wanted him killed until we stepped in. We are talking about to kids with inhumane abilities. Kids that can lift trees and swing them with their raw strength. If we tell the court...I won't hear the end of it." Levi looks at erwin surprised of his answer. He was expecting something completely different. "And if they do find out? Then what? What will you do?" Erwin stands up to leave. "Then we won't hide Gon and Killua anymore. Tell them the truth and our true intentions with those two." Erwin walks out. Levi sighs heavily..."what did we get ourselves into"?

As dawn hits all the scouts come back after a long day training. Gon and Killua were the only ones not tired. The scouts admired their energy. "I won Killua haha I cut it's nape first." Gon says as killua chases him. "I think you forgot that I was the one learned how to use the gear first. You fell on your head when you were balancing." Gon pouted his mouth. "You're right but still that doesn't change-" killua looks at him with a mechvieous smile. "Ok then Gon let's settle this here with a race." Jean hears their little conversation. "I'll be the judge one." Killua looks at Jean and smiles. "Alright horse face so be it." All the scouts gather after hearing the commotion. Levi, Erwin and hanges see the scout gather outside. "What the fuck I going on here?" Levi asks as he goes towards them. The tension in the air grows.

"See captain, Gon and Killua want to settle something with a race" Jean says as he rolls his sleeves." Levi lifts an eyebrow. "Oh really well then do it quick." Levi says as he crosses his arms. "Killua use all your speed and so will I. Let's go all out." Killua smiles and him and Gon go to racing positions. "Who ever loops the place 5 times and comes back here first is the winner." Jean shouts as he lifts his hand. Hanges beams and yells "Gon you can do it!!!" Erwin looks at hange. "Killua!!! Don't let me down noww!!" Erwin yells. All the scouts start cheering. "On your mark, get set...GO!!!" Killua and Gon are gone within seconds. The scouts mouths drop as they zoom past them 4 times. At the last loop both kids give their all as they rush to the finish line. A few seconds later...both kids meet at the line. Jean didn't see who crossed it first. Levi speaks up. "Both of you stimulously crossed it at the same time." Gon and killua stare at each other and bust out laughing. The scouts look at them confused.
Both kids walk back to go to their room. The scouts are left there confused. "These kids are amazing" hange says as she is on her knees.