Chapter 12: The reatake of Maria III

"Where's Gon guys?!" They stared in horror as they look for him. They manage to find him under a house. His arm was crushed due to the flying debri. Gon flinched as they touch his wound. "Ohh I'm glad you are fine Gon." Gon smiled weakly. "Look out!!!" A flying house was coming towards them. They couldn't move quickly enough. They hear a loud crash.

They open their eyes to see Aidan with his Scythe in his hand. He had stopped the house. They sighed in relief. Aidan approaches Gon. He looks his injuries. "I'm glad. Didn't I say to stay with Allura." Gon realized quickly he had forgotten. Aidan also recognized he had also forgotten. "Dammit come you will be with her from now on." Gon nods as Aidan pick him up and flys away.

Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Misa and titan Eren look at each other. "Are we the only ones that survived?"

They didn't know what to do. Armin looked them. "Eren you try to stop him and we'll attack from behind." They move towards the plan. Eren runs toward Bertholdt and tries to stop him. The others get on top of the roof to send the spears to him. Bertholdt sends Eren flying to the wall and lets out steam to burn the scouts. "Dammit that burns my throat!" Connie yells as he grabs his throat.

Armin looks at Mikasa who was injured. "Mikasa you okay?" Mikasa nods. Jean looks Misa. "Misa are you fine?" Misa holds her hand which was a bloody mess. They suddenly hear loud footsteps and they turn around. The Armour titan had waken up. "Guys we have to stop them before its too late."

Erwin looked at Levi and Killua. He stood in silence. Rocks flew past them and they only heard their comrades scream as they perished. "There's one way." Levi looks at him. "Well damn...why didn't you say something then." Erwin sighs heavily. "If the plan goes well then you might have chance to defeat the beast titan but it'll take the rest of the scouts and even myself to give life." Killua realized quickly what he meant. "No no you can't do that Erwin." Killua couldn't believe his ears. Erwin looked at him. "To this only work it'll take to ask young ones to give up their life's." Erwin sighed as he sat down. "I really wanted to see that basement." Killua looked at him confused. "Basement? What basement?" Levi ignored him. "How long have a been wanting to know what in there. Now Im close enough to get it and see it." Erwin looks distressed something killua had never seen. More rocks came in and killing scouts. "Or is it just a childish delusion?"

Levi looked at him. "You have worked hard. Thanks to you we have come this far. I'm making the decision. Now just give up on your dreams and die. Lead the young ones to hell. I will take down the beast titan." Erwin smiled at Levi. "Thank you Levi." Killua looked at Erwin. "Are you insane? You can't just go out like this...no I won't let you." Erwin looks at him. "Killua it was a pleasure to meet you and your friends. I enjoyed your company but now I have to do this for humanities sake." Killua heart stinged. The only man he admired in this world was going to give up his life.

Tears stinged his eyes. "Levi let me help you take those titans down. Would you let me?" Levi look at him and nodded. Erwin stood up and looked at the remaining scouts who were hiding behind a house. "I'm announcing our last mission. We will charge towards the beast titan. We'll wait until he throws the next round of rocks and we'll fire our smoke signals. We will face him and go towards our deaths. Soldiers you must rage at the sight of the Devil."

The beast titan now getting ready to throw the next round. Sees the scouts coming toward his way. "Coming to meet death. How pitiful." He throw the rounds. The scouts send their smoke signal up. Each scouts now dead. The beast titan was now confused. He looked to his right as he saw the titans dead. "What happened?" In the mist he saw Levi and Killua coming toward his way only using ODM gear. Before the beast could react Levi cuts his arm off while killua slashed his eyes out. "Why can't I see. Is it the kid or the ackerman?" Both Levi and Killua went down to cut off his ankles. Killua flew in the air and actives his nen. His aura flowed around him as it changed to electricity. Then quickly surrounded his blades with electricity and cut off his other arm. Levi then proceeded to slash Zeke out. "Soo weren't you having fun now? Where's your excitement?" Levi sneered at him. Killua couldn't help it but send shock waves toward Zeke. Zeke screamed in pain. The suddenly heard loud running coming towards them. Killua actives Godspeed and grabs Levi before the unknown titan can grab them.

Levi looks at zeke who was running away with the titan in his mouth. "No no I promised him that I would kill him." Killua sees titans coming toward their way. "Captain lets go and catch up to them." Killua says as he surrounds his blade with his aura.

Meanwhile~
Armin had devised a plan to take out the Armour titan and colossal titan. Eren and Armin were going to take out the colossal titan and the others the Armour titan.

Armin told Eren the plan which he was still up in wall. Eren pretended to fall of the wall. Armin went up to Bertholdt. "Armin is this really how you going to go out? Fine I'll make it easy for you." Armin had stuck himself on Bertholdt. Steam came out and armin stood holding on as it hit burned his face.

While the others were trying to break the Armour titan jaw. Jean and Misa send a spear to its jaw but it blocked. Connie managed to send one correctly breaking one side. "I can't send it" Mikasa said under her breath. Sasha was hit with debri and went unconscious. Connie grabbed her quickly. Just as the Armour titan was about to throw a rumble towards Jean. Misa actives her nen and sents out a green arrow making its hand explode. Reiner was confused on how she did it. He looked at her. He saw as she made an arrow out of nowhere and pointed it straight at him. The arrow hit his other hand blowing it off. "Mikasa!! Hit it noww!!" It was hange with in injured eye. She threw a spear towards his jaw and exploded. The titans jaws now fully open. Mikasa threw the last spear down his mouth which exploded and sent him flying out.

Gon watched this happen as he stood on top of the wall. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Armin hung tightly as he felt his skin burn off. "Eren go to the sea for me and tell me all about it." Armin let's go as he lost unconsciousness. "ARMINN!!!" Gon screamed as he ran towards the now half dead armin. He springed down to see him on a roof. "Armin...why did you do that?" Gon sees eren slashed out Bertholdt from his titans nape. Eren approaches armin with Bertholdt in his hand. Tears fell from Gon face. "ARMIN!! Dont go please don't go. Please armin!! You still haven't seen the sea like you said!!" Gon had remembered a conversation he had with him. Gon had told him all about the sea.

"ARMIN!! PLEASE I'LL GO WITH YOU TO SEE IT BUT PLEASE DONT GOO!!" Gon screamed as he hugged armin. Allura and Aidan come back from killing the remaining titans. Gon tears dripped on Armin's body. He had lost a friend. He felt empty.

Eren stared at Gon. "Armin..." They suddenly see another titan approach them. "Are you Eren Yeager?" A man spoke from the titans mouth. Eren looked at him. "I'll come back for you soon." He went away quickly. Levi and Killua suddenly appear. Blood streaming their face."Give me your gear." Killua noticed Gon. "Gon I'm glad you are okay." Gon didn't look at him. Killua noticed Gon's swollen arm. "What happened Gon?!" Gon didn't respond.

"Captain, Erwin is still alive." Killua turned to see a scout with erwin on his back. Killua grabs the the dying commander and feels his pulse. "He's still alive." Killua was relieved that he was breathing. "The injection give it to me I'll put it on Erwin." The rest of the scouts show up. "What's going on?!" Hange exclaims. "He's still alive give me the injection I'm going to give it too him. Then he'll eat Bertholdt." Levi says calmly. Hange gives it to him.

"Captain no please give it to Armin. He's right here" eren yells. Levi looks at him shakes his head. "No erwin is needed." Gon tears don't stop. "Please Captain please save him." Gon says quietly. Killua looks at Erwin. "Gon, Erwin is the one who brought them to this place. No Levi give it to Erwin." Gon is shock to hear Killua words. "Killua please Armin hasn't seen the ocean. He hasn't seen the world. Please Captain, Armin want to see the sea." Killua frustrated looks at Gon. "Gon knocked it off. Erwin is the one who we need now." Allura couldn't believe her ears. Killua had never seen be so rude to Gon. Gon only cried more. He got up and walked to Levi. "Armin was the one who planned a way to take down the two titans. He was the one Erwin placed his trust on."

Levi shook his head as he walked to Erwin. Mikasa lunged at Levi. Hange grabbed her. "Mikasa now." Mikasa eyes began streaming. "Give it to armin please." Eren now mad tried to grab the injection. Levi punched him. Mikasa tears only grew.
"Go away I'll change him." They forced everyone to move. Levi looked at erwin. Just as he was about give him it. Erwin slapped it away. Levi shocked put it down. He understood erwin's wishes. He gave it to armin.

They all saw how armin now a titan grabbed Bertholdt and ate him. Gon ran to armin and hugged him as they took him out of the titan.

Allura was watching them from a distance. She suddenly senses familiar presences behind her. She smiles and turns around. "I knew it."