Chapter 13: The retake of Maria IIII

Allura walks toward them "What may I help you with?" She says in a malicious tone.

The scouts turn after hearing her voice. "Allura, who are you talking too?" Allura shoots them a glare. Aidan looks at her confused and walks to her. "Ohh I see."

They approach them and to see their faces near. "Why won't you answer my question? I already asked polite."

Fietan glares at chrollo. "Why don't you get to the point?"

Chrollo eyes him. " Hand over those Kids. That's all we want." Aidan laughs. "What for exactly? To make them lonely thieves like you?"

Chrollo laughs. "No, to kill them."
Allura eyes widen but she keeps her composer.

"Very well then." Allura says as she turns her back on them. She eyes Aidan and nods. She hums loudly to herself as she walks off. Her nen actives and she smiles. She lifts her hands and creates tiny disks. She turns around and smiles at them.

"First you come get them." She throws at them at tremendous speed.

They manage to dodge it. Allura runs towards the scouts. "Go up the walls and run. Don't stop running until you reach the wall of rose. NOW GO!"

Levi looks at her. "Allura I'm staying." She looks at him. "No you can't they are strong nen users. Maybe even stronger then me." Levi glares at her. "I'm not listening to you. I'll hide for now."

Allura sighs and looks at Gon and Killua who were standing nearby. "Go hide now somewhere." They nod and run off. Misa looks at her and runs off.

She actives her nen and jumps on a house. She runs towards Fietan and throws him disks. He dogdes them with ease. He lunges at her with his sword. Hitting her a tremendous speeds.

Yet she manages to keep up with him. She create a division giving her time to create a razor sharp water ring. She throws at him cutting a bit of his cheek.

"Oh my" he snarls at her.

She smiles as she's enjoying herself. He disappears. He appears from behind her. She quickly dodges his hit and punches him in the stomach.

Using his speed he gives her a blow in the face. She tumbles back a bit and quick regains herself. "There you go." He says at as he laughs. She looks at him.. "It's been a while now hasn't it Portor?" He lunges at her.

She sense another presence behind her. She jumps in the air. She hums as she sees Franklin. She dogdes his bullets and disappears.

She appears behind him "Do that again I'll kill you." She feels fietan presence behind her. She kicks him in the stomach. She jumps up and using the air element she sends Franklin flying towards a wall.

She sees chrollo and lunges at him. Fietan appears in front of her just as she is about hit chrollo. He blocks her hit and using his might sends her flying wall straight to a wall.

Aidan comes to her "are you okay now?" She nods and gets back up.

Aidan charges straight to chrollo. Fietan appears in front of Allura. He punches several times and just as he was going to kill her, she grabs his legs and swings him away.
She suddenly feels a bullet entering her shoulder and she quickly moves to dogde the rest. She looks at her bleeding shoulder. She sees shalnark in a distance

She immediately notices that he's on his controls. Her eyes widen as she sees a familiar person standing there. They lunge at her quickly and punch her several times sending her towards a wall.
She crashes at the wall and regains herself as she stands up. "Hisoka?!"

Now distracted, fietan appears behind her stabing her through her stomach. She cough up blood as he punches her off his sword.

Fietan approaches her and grabs her throat. "Is he something to you?"

Allura looks at him and smiles. She extends her arm touching his face. His eyes widen. "Have fun taking in that arrow."

Fietan feels a sharp pain behind his back. It slowly crawls up his back. He lets her go and he turns around to see Misa standing on the wall. Misa pulled a black arrow on him.
She creates a new one. A green arrow pointing straight towards chrollo. It explodes in of chrollo sending him off guard. Aidan punches him sending him towards some houses.

Fietan tries to active his nen but it was forced into zetsu. Allura holding her stomach and limps towards shalnark "What did you do to him?!" She screams to shalnark. Shalnark smiles "you want to see? Very well then." He makes hisoka lunge towards her. Allura dogdes his hit.

She coughs out more blood. She falls to the ground. Fietan quickly regained his nen abilities. He hears Allura laughing almost hysterically. He begins to approach her. She looks up and her eyes had turned Golden. "Why do go to such lengths to get what you want..."

Fietan laughs hysterically. " Shalnark take that clown somewhere else."

Allura stands up and looks at him with wild eyes. "I won't hold back."

Fietan's aura expands and he smiles. "I was going to say the same thing. Let's see how long can you last."

The two look at each other with their aura out and blazing with anger and oddly a pleasurable feeling.

Fietan notices her blood streaming out of her stomach. Her movements were becoming sloppy and sluggish. He smirked at the outcome of his attack.

Both lunge at each other screaming bloody murder.

"ALLURA!!!!"

She turns her head for a brief second to see Gon standing on the wall.

Franklin had now gotten up and pointed his gun fingers towards Gon.

"GON!!"

She feels a strong punches on her face. Allura stumbles back and glared at Fietan.

"Your fight is with me."