𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

Request by NavyaChouhan

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂

➵ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ➵ 18 ➵ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

➵ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
➵ 18
➵ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

➵ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ➵ 18 ➵ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

➵ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
➵ 21
➵ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

➭ 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞
➭𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤

❏❐❑

⚠️ Warning : Mental illness, smut, violence, one shot, sexual assault, obsessed, boypussy, attempt rape

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Basically Taehyung is D.I.D ( Dissociated Identity Disorder or Multiple Personality Disorder)and started to obsessed with his student, Jeon Jungkook. He stalk the student every night, everyday.

Namjoon, Taehyung's friend knew all the things he did. He want to stop but Taehyung so stubborn to listen.

He would kill anyone who touch his 'property' even his own friends, he would. He always act nice towards people to hide his real identity but behind? No. He is psycho behind. No one else matter unless his lover.

Later on, Jungkook almost got raped by his classmates and he kill all of them. Meanwhile Jungkook was homeschool after the traumatic incident.

One day, Jungkook had new friend at the cafe as they bump each other making the unhappy man in rage taking decision to kill the younger friend so he can keep the younger to himself.

Taehyung offer Jungkook to studied in his house as Jungkook accept it. Unfortunately Jungkook accidentally open the wrong room that full of his photos and video due he shower, naked.