𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄

Request by Bunnykook14

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂

➵ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

➵ 21 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
➵ sʟᴀᴠᴇ

➵ ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ ➵ 27 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ➵ ᴄᴇᴏ ᴋɪᴍ's ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

➵ ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
➵ 27 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
➵ ᴄᴇᴏ ᴋɪᴍ's ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

➮ 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐉𝐢𝐧
➮ 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤

❏❐❑

⚠️ Warning : Slave, fluff, office sex, rough sex, details smut and holy water needed.

❏❐❑

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Every generation of Jeon's family was the slaves of the Kim's family so the traditional continues with Jungkook but it end up with SeokJin fall in love with Jungkook.

SeokJin is from a rich family and buy Jungkook to being his slave but turn out to modern way that he have to work in his company's as secretary.

❏❐❑

" Can you pass me the file, Jungkook? " The deep voice question to the young boy.

" Yes, master " The young boy reply and pick the file up to give to the young CEO while biting his lips feeling nervous surround him.

Jungkook is from poor family meanwhile SeokJin from rich family and their traditional way is to buy poor people for helping them but in repay they have to work for them, and Jungkook is one of the slave.

" Look at me " The CEO order him while he take off his glasses.

Jungkook obey and look at Jin's intimidating eyes as he fiddling his small fingers and toes curling while biting his lips. He gaps when the young CEO grab his tiny waist in his large hands.