𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 2

Continue story of Popular since people want it for part 2 :)
Thank you for support my books!

❏❐❑

Warning :  Fluff NamSoonJin, inappropriate words.

❏❐❑

The sound of birds chirping along with cold air enter through the open window in their room who exactly still fall into slumb without noticing that already late for their school.

Seokjin who woke up first squint his eyes to adjust the light that enter his eyes. He look beside him to see two blurry figure sleeping next to him. He blink his eyes again and recognize it was his boyfriend and Jungsoon.

They're still naked including Jungsoon who laying on Namjoon's chest as her boobs touching Namjoon's vein arm. Her pussy still had their cum and their clothes uncluttered the room floor surface.

A flash memories of last night flash across his mind and he smile looking at them and pat Jungsoon ass to wake her up. She whine as push Jin's hand off from her ass and try to sleep again.

She yelp when she received harsh slap against her big fatass making it jiggle which Jin giggle at her cute glare.

" Wake up bun or you want us to fuck your tiny hole again? " Jin rasps as she whine on Namjoon's broad chest throwing tantrums with her leg but whimper when she felt cum flowing out from her both hole.

She blush and immediately sat up slightly yelp again feeling sharp pain in her lower region and glare both of them specially Namjoon cause he the one who fuck her rough last night.

She throw a pillow directly to Namjoon who peacefully sleep now woke up in surprise and look at her dumbfounded. Jin laugh at his boyfriend then carried the younger in his arm with bridal style.

" Come on baby girl " Jin said and enter the bathroom leaving the still dumbfounded Namjoon behind.

He place Jungsoon on the sink and ask her to spread her leg wide open for him. She shyly open her leg but yelp when Jin slap her pussy making she close her leg again.

" Open your leg for daddies baby girl " Jungsoon flinch at the deep voice beside her to see Namjoon smirk to her.

The cum drop on the floor when they fingered her pussy and butthole. She can't help but whimper feeling their fingers hit her prostate intentional and curling her toes holding her moans.

" Mmm- s-stop already "

Namjoon push his fingers harshly in her pussy to make her accidentally let out loud lewd moans. They finally pull out their finger and shower together. Jungsoon in the middle as their dick brush against her naked body.

They didn't miss to kiss her and gave her hickies to her beautiful body marking Jungsoon as theirs only. Once they done the showering session, they wore their clothes last night but unfortunately for Jungsoon.

Her dress already rip off by Namjoon's hands. Including her panties. Now what will she wear? Jin's boxer and namjoon's big coat that almost reach her toes.

" It's all your fault, you bed beast " Jungsoon babbling to both of then who just listening to their girlfriend.

Namjoon who already tired hearing her nag in front of them finally carry her on his shoulder make her scream hitting the older back with her tiny fist.

" Let me go! You shit Sherlock! " She scream ignoring the people who look at her weird.

" Is this how your way to talk to your boyfriends? " Jin ask as Namjoon spank her ass make her jolt and went silent biting her lips.