1

Breaking news:

Date: 11/10/20

AGAIN ONE MURDER IN THE TOWN HAPPEN LAST NIGHT JUST LIKE BEFORE.

This is the third murder in the town in this three months... police are suspecting is that the same serial killer is behind this murder too. This person is also got killed exactly the same way how last two person got killed brutally....tried up with iron chain, Half burned, one body part of pulled out, stabbed on the heart.

You are watching KTV news...
Stay with us our reporters is updating us time to time straight from the murder spot. We'll return after a short brake... Wait little more to find out what police officers are saying..

||In Police station||

DSP: (Enter into the meeting room in hurry and clearly irritated and stressed)
What us happening to all of you??? (Angrily sit on the chair in the middle in front of a huge table where already others Officers are sitting.) What happened with our police department??? Why we can't find one killer...(all Officers are become quite)
You all don't have any idea how much pressure is coming on me from higher department..(sigh) anyways What you guys are found after investigate??? any clues????
Officer: sir This time not only clue sir we have more than this...
DSP: what is it???
Officers: one eyewitness Sir (DSP immediately get up from his chair)
DSP: what!!! It's incredible... Where is that person take that person here now.
Officer: we can't sir.. Actually when we found him he is totally injured.. He only said he saw the murderer before become unconscious again..We admit him in the hospital.
DSP: how is his condition?? What doctor said??
Officer: stable sir. (He nodd)
DSP: be careful ok... We can't miss this chance...this eyewitness is our only hope for now we have to protect him at any cost... Don't lick the news anywhere specially not to the reporters. (They nodd) if they show it on the TV then the killer will be careful... He/she might attack the eyewitness...
Officer: what should we do now Sir??!
DSP: call him.. Our best undercover Officer Kim Taehyung and his team..
They are now my only hope.. (They nodd and everyone left).

Tae enter into the police high command office, every one's eyes move to the most attractive person they have ever seen like always.. Lady officers just cause Tae lovingly for being interested in boys and some male officers just look at him in jealousy some to admire and some want to have him in there ded... And Tae being Tae he just enjoy their attention what he always get when ever he come here not a single person can escape from his charm, beauty and avoid his existence...

He stop in front of his team's table or you can only this five people are his friends and this people don't look at him in any other way..
With these five peoples Tae solved so many cases so their department didn't break his team and use them to solve most critical cases and this case is one of them..
Tae: what's going on... Why everyone is so serious..
Suga: (without looking up talk in his usual voice) shut the fuck up and go to meet sir...
Tae: (look at jimin and whisper) why our wild cat is too serious today???
Suga: I heard... (Press the enter button on his keyboard with his high speed typing skill and Tae, jimin laugh)
Jin: sir is boiling us with his temper without fire and water since the morning Tae..( put one coffee mug on suga's table from his one hand)
Tae: why???
Suga: Thank you hyung..(jin nodd)
RM: for the most hottest topic..
Tae: that serial killing??
Jimin: or what???? This case is really something else Tae... I study the file very carefully and it's really complicated...
Tae: any clues???
Jin: no clue... Not a single thing..
Suga: except this one... (Tae look at him) we got one eyewitness...
Tae: wooo... Sounds interesting (smile happily) ok I'm going to meet sir to get more informations...
RM: be careful... Temperature inside the room is too high and hot.. (Everyone chuckle)
Tae: But I'm the hottest my love (wink and went to the room... Everyone laugh)