2

Tae sit on the couch busy with reading one case file and some other case files are on the table in front of him..
He don't pay attention on the time because work is too important for him,
when it's become midnight he feel like his eyes going to shut and his back hurts too so Tae put down his file and stretch his arms and get up while rubbing his eyes after pulling off his glasses from his eyes. Tae went to the kitchen and make one cup of coffee because he have to work late night and when he is making coffee his eyes catch kook's room light is still on.. Tae check the time with wonder why kook is still wake, Tae turn off the oven and went to Jk's room...

Tae knock kook's room but didn't get any answer he about to return but suddenly he hear some very slow noise...
That sound really quite that any normal random person will definitely think he misheard but Tae's strong police well trend hear ability tell him he did not misheard... Tae care fully put his ear on kook's door and hear it's not noise kook is mumbling something, Tae again call kook, two times knock his door but when kook still did not show any response he unlock the door with key and enter into the room....

when he open the door he became too shocked....
Tae: ohh my god Jungkook!!!! (Wide his eyes in shock and run toward him worriedly.. Because kook is covered with all sweat, breathing heavily while crying,
making all scared expressions, moving his fingers like he is trying grab something... When Tae lean closer he heard what kook is mumbling)

Jk: do...n't kill... N..o !! Plea..se som..eone save h..im..!! D...on't ki..ll hi..m.. N..o !!
(Tae understand kook is having nightmare about that murder because he is trying hard to save someone maybe that victim but he can't that's why he is crying maybe. Tae can feel how horrible those memories are to handle for a normal citizen because in first of his police service when ever he had to see those death bodies it was horrible for him to, sometimes he can't sleep because of these, their destroyed bodies, faces used to come in his mind when he was alone but now these things are common for Tae,

it's didn't effect him or his mind anymore but this isn't same for Jungkook
That scariest murder scene dragged a deep scar on his mind, he feel so pity for this poor boy who unluckily get stuck in this crime scene as an eyewitness...)

Tae: (call kook by his name to wake him up) Jungkook....jungkook wake up.. (Pat his cheeks) can you hear me wake up.. Jungkook.. (And kook wake up by open his eyes widely) you ok??? (Rub his back) It's fine...you are fine and safe here calm down... (He give kook to drink one glass of water) drink it... It was a nightmare nothing else....

Jk: (after drinking he take a deep breath)
I'm fine now...!! (Look at Tae and talk with his normal deep voice) you..!! Why you here... I locked my door before sleeping.
Tae: I saw your room light is on and I heard your mumbling too so I unlock it... (Jk nodd)

Jk: I can't sleep in dark.. There is no night lamp so I left that light on..
Tae: yeah that's totally fine..
Jk: umm you can go now I think I should sleep..
Tae: are you sure... I mean if you want I can stay here.
Jk: no need. I can handle myself, those nightmare can't scared me.. (Tae nodd)
Tae: ok then.. I'm outside if you need me just call me ok... (He smile at kook and get up while pat his hand. Tae close the door before walking out of the room.)

Tae come to kook's room with a cup of coffee... He was worried for kook after yesterday night, he keep his eye on him if he fall asleep or not or he is having another nightmare...
When he enter the first thing catch his eye is kook's pillow and it's make him wonder because kook is sleeping by making him towel as pillow under his head and put his pillow between his legs and hands for hug.
Tae: weird guy!!! (Shook his head and call kook) wake up jungkook otherwise coffee will be cold.. Wake up. I have to go, wake up...(shake him) wake up...
Jk: (open his sleepy half open eyes and talk his deep sexy morning voice) what!!?
Tae: wake up... Coffee is getting cold...
Jk: I don't drink coffee..
Tae: then what you drink???
Jk: milk.. If you have any banana milk then put it on the table I'll drink it when I'll wake up if no then leave it.. (He turn another side of the bed and fall asleep again)