Chapter 9-

I sit on the park bench over looking the lake. I throw a pebble trying to make it skip but knowing my luck I fail. Anyway. I hear footsteps behind me. "Just go away!" I whine. "No." It responds. I turn around and see Tyler. "Oh hi." I stubbornly say.

"You know. I use to come here as a kid thinking I could just stay here until my problems went away." He says while sitting beside me. I just keep looking at the lake. "I know your mad but don't act like this."

I look at him with my 'Really?' look. "You never know what's going to happen. Every second is a mystery and we go speed through the moments. Don't dwell on the past just forget about it. I mean what if you died right now. Do you really want your brother and boyfriend thinking you hate them because they were just trying to protect you?"

I look at him. "No." I mumble. "Ok then. They were just trying to protect you. They didn't know me so that's probably why." I grin. "Your right. Thanks Tyler." "What best friends are for." We hug and I stand up. "Better get going before cam calls the cops." I say. He nods.

I start making my way to the hotel...... When I get to the hotel hayes is sitting on the bed looking nervous. "Hi?" I say. He jumps up and hugs me. "I thought you ran away." "No just needed space." I reply. "Sorry for earlier I was just trying to protect you." "Hey it's ok. That's why I love you."

He smiles. "Yeah. Well I can't lose you not again. Your the sun and I'm the plant. Without you I'm nothing." I feel heat rush to my cheek. "How abut we have a date night?" He asks. I nod. "I would love to." He takes my jacket and hangs it up. Then he grabs my hand and we walk to the bed.

He puts in a movie that I never heard of. Tonight is going to be amazing!