Chapter 42-

Besides the party starts were in my room on my phones. "So what's up with you and jack?" Ana asks. Caitlyn looks up from her phone.

"What about him?" She asks in that innocent tone. "Oh come on we saw you talking. The way he looks at you. The way you guys laugh at the most stupidest things." Anaya speaks up.

"We're best friends." She says. "No there's more. I ship it." "You ship it?" "Yeah it's everywhere. #Jacklyn." Ana cheers the last part.

"Seriously? Ugh I don't want him to think I'm desperate." "You won't. Come on everyone knows you guys like each other." Ana says eating.

"When did you get food?" I ask. "I have my ways." She says then eats another chip. I laugh and focus back on the topic. "You guys think I should talk with him?" Caitlyn asks.

"Yes!" We all scream. She laughs and walks downstairs. "Ok now on the other hand. I heard Luke is coming to the party." Anaya says.

"What!? How? When?" I ask sitting up. "I heard girls talk about him from school. He says he's going to try to make things right with you." "Is Kimberly coming?" "They broke up." "When?" "I don't know. I could care less."

I mentally bang my head against the wall. "Hey let's not worry about Luke." Ana says. "Easy for you to say." I say rolling my eyes. I get up to get a pick out a outfit.

"Hey I don't what your going through but he's not worth it." "That's the problem Ana. He's like my brother ever since we were younger. I did everything with him. I would of taken a bullet for him." I say.

"Look, Hazel, I know it's hard to get over someone who you knew for a long time." I interrupt her. "But I don't want to forget him!" I whine sitting on my bed getting stressed.

She sits beside me and puts her arm around me. "Look, if you don't want to get over him talk to him. Talk through everything. If he still doesn't see how amazing you are he's not worth it! You have better friends and a great boyfriend now." She says.

"I agree. Don't let one person bring you down or stop you from doing what you want to do." Anaya says. I sigh and nod. "Hey. We're family. I'm going to be by you through it all. I got your back." Ana says.

I smile knowing I chose the right people. Few minutes later Caitlyn races in smiling. "He asked me to the movies Saturday!" She cheers.

We all stand up laughing and congratulating her. "Ok the party is about to start. I'm gonna get ready." I say. "Ok!" They all say. I walk to the bathroom and change.

I took a shower earlier. I change into some black leggings, a white floral shirt, and my white vans. I put on a little bit of make up and curl my hair.

I pull my bangs back so they don't get in the way. I walk out to see the girls already changed. "How?" I ask. "Don't question it." Caitlyn says pulling me. "Ready?" Ana asks.

We all nod. She opens the door and we already see party decorations up. The music starts and the lights go off. We walk out. The theme is summer.

I see some people already come in. "Have fun!!" Cam shouts. We walk down and just dance around. I see Luke walk in looking around.

My heart races. Ok I thought I was ready but not anymore. He looks at me and gives me a smile. I smile back but not as much. Sort of like a faint smile.

He walks up to me. "Can we talk?" He asks over the music. I nod. We walk to my parents room because I'm to lazy to go upstairs. Anyway.....

He shuts the door and sighs. "Hazel can I start off with I'm sorry. I shouldn't of acted the way I acted. I knew you liked Hayes it's just I use to have feeling for you. Now I want our brother and sister relationship again. We had the best years when we were younger. I don't want that to end just because we're separated. Please will you forgive me?"

I think about. Eh what's their to lose? "Yes." I say smiling. He laughs and hugs me. I hug back glad I said yes. "Let's go have fun." He says. We walk back out. I see the girls talking to some guys that I don't know.

Ana winks at me smiling. I smile back. We go on the dance floor and just dance.