Chapter 12-

We just got done penny boarding. Let me tell you that when you go penny boarding with the guys your up for a treat. So let me explain to you what happened. Here we are just cruising by when Nash and cam start racing.

Then the rest of the guys start joining in. Hayes and I just stay back not wanting to end up like these dummies. So we reach to a dog park. That's when it got crazy. Cam wanted to play truth or dare.

So he dared the guys to act like dogs. They entered the dog park and started acting like dogs. Carter sniffed a dogs butt. While Nash was peeing in the bushes. And yes I mean he lifted his leg and peed. Not kidding. People were freaked out.

Hayes thought it would be funny to join in but instead of acting like a dog he acted like the owners. He started screaming and saying. "How dare you gigs escape my house now I got to take you home." Nash tackled hayes to the ground.

So I grabbed my phone and started recording it because well that's what most people were doing. Jack J howled then the guys followed him. That's when they ran off and never to be seen. I stopped the recording them went back to the hotel. That is where I am now.

I watching pretty little liars. When I started watching this I knew Allison was alive I so called it. Anyway. The guys come in laughing it up. Cam takes out a drink and drinks it. "You should of seen their faces." Jack G says while laughing.

Cam sits beside me. "Hey why didn't you join?" He asks. "Because unlike you dogs I have a brain." I say. Cam does a gasp. "I have a brain its just so small no one can see it." I laugh. Bart comes through the door. "We'll break is over off the macgon." "Ugh what?" Nash whines. "Yep lets go!"

We all get up and go to the limo. Screaming girls follow us to the building. Great now to finish off the best day I have to deal with screaming girls who probably hates me. I get out after cam and we walk to the convention center. When we get inside there's a big buffet in the back.

I slip out of the group and go to the buffet. I found where I belong. The food table!!