Chapter 34

•Jess POV•
We were walking around the mall going in and out of stores.
"Wanna go to Starbucks?" Sage asked me.
"Yeah actually I'm in the mood." I laughed. We turned the corner to Starbucks and I walked into someone.
"Sorry." I said while looking down. Then I looked up.
"Oh Jess. Nice seeing you." Luke's dad said. Why the hell was he here? I wonder if Luke knew..
"Um uh hi." I said and started to walk away. I grabbed Sages hand and started walking to Starbucks. I ordered my drink and sat down next to sage. She took a sip of her latte and then asked
"Who was that? And why did you act so awkward." I sighed
"That was Luke's dad..He left them when he was 10. He doesn't like to talk about it." I said.
"Oh okay.Does he know that his dad is here?" She asked
"I have no idea." I said shaking my head.
+
+
+
+
•Luke's POV•
Jess was at the mall with Sage, so I decided to call Ash.
--Phone Call--
"Hey Ash. I was wondering if you wanted to hang, since the girls are at the mall."
"Yeah sure. I was just playing FIFA"
"Ok see you in a few"
"Bye"
__End of call__
I was sitting on my computer looking at fan mail, when something popped up on my screen. It said it was an email from allisonh268@gmail.com. I opened it up and it said:
Hello Lucas. Remember that you are NOT a star. Your fuckin dad won't shut up about you. Honestly you should go kill yourself. You are ruining his and especially MY life. Goodbye!
From
/-\llison
I felt a tear fall down my face. She was terrible. But also very right. My dad left me. I'm not a star. The only thing I have is friends and a girlfriend. I am ruining everyone's life. Aren't i? I put down my laptop and closed it shut. I was just laying there on my back when Ashton walked in.
"You looked depressed." He laughed. I nodded my head and kept quiet.
"So did you call me here to make me even more bored... Or" he said.
"Sorry wanna play FIFA or something?" I asked feeling bad that I had asked him to come and now I was upset.
"Yeah" he agreed, and I got it set up and we started to play. Halfway through our game Jess walked through the door with Sage following. They both had their hands full of bags. They mumbled 'Hi' and walked upstairs. I exchanged a strange look with Ashton. Why were they acting so weird?
+
+
+
•Jess POV•
Sage and I walked quickly upstairs muttering a quick 'Hi'. I got into my room and set my bags on the floor. Sage did the same and then we sat down on my bed. The reason why we were being quiet is because at the mall, Aly- Luke's dads girlfriend, had come up to us. She said rude things and then just left. I was upset and I could tell Sage was too. There was a soft knock on the door. It was Ashton. He came over and sat down next to Sage. They started kissing eachother and then Luke walked in. I got up and hugged him and held on tight. I didn't want him to find out. But he would sooner or later. I felt a lump in my throat and couldn't hold in the tears. I started to cry and then Luke let go and looked
me in the face. He looked confused and hurt.
"Why are you crying?" he asked. We were in my room alone since Ashton and Sage left to talk while we were hugging. I sat down on my bed and he did too. I looked him in the eyes and then looked down.
"I bumped into someone today." I mumbled.
"Who?" He asked confused.
"Actually 2 people." I said correcting myself. He just stared at me, wanting me to go on.
"Your dad and Aly." I said and then looked down. It was quiet and then I looked up and realized that Luke's eyes were watery.
"Luke you don't have to cry, you don't even know what she said."
He shook his head and put his head in his hands. Now I was confused. I leaned into him and rubbed my eyes.
+
+
+
•Luke's POV•
It's finally Monday and were leaving for tour. It's almost 5 in the morning and i was getting all of our bags into the truck. Jess fell asleep on the couch AGAIN. I picked her up and got her carry on bag. I locked the door and brought her into the car. The driver picked up Ashton and Sage, Micheal and Jaclyn, and last Calum, Zoe,Kate. The truck was filled with bags and people. Jaclyn was now 4 1/2 month pregnant and her stomach took up a lot of room too. Jess was still asleep next to me. We were only 5 minutes away from the airport, so I decided to wake her up. Only Ashton, me and Sage were awake.
"Guys we should wake everyone up. Were only 5 minutes away from the airport." I whispered
"Yeah your right." Ashton said, looking up from his phone.
"Jess wake up" I said kissing her on the forehead. Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and then looked around the car. Everyone was starting to wake up and stretch. We arrived at the airport and started getting out of the car. When we got inside there were a few fans asking for pictures or autographs. I took Jess's hand in mine and then we had to board the plane. We were on our way to America!

•Jess POV•
It was a 10 hour flight from Australia to California. I was sitting in between Jaclyn and Luke. Pretty much everyone was sleeping, since it was only 7:30 and they were used to sleeping Til 11. We were flying to California because that's where the boys would meet their manager and 1D boys. I started drifting off to sleep when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to my left and it was Jaclyn.
"You asleep?" She asked. I shook my head 'no'.
"Good, because I needed to ask you something." My eyes met hers.
"What's that?" I asked
"Do you um..think that they'll forget about us when they become known?" She asked. I could see that by her facial expression she was upset.
"No, never. We've all been friends for such along time!" I said surprised that she would think that.
"What about me and Kate? And the babies? We can't do it without the boys." She said, a tear slipping from her eye.
"Jaclyn its gonna be alright. Trust me." But was it? What if Jaclyn was right and they were going to forget about us. I couldn't think this right now.

'The flight will be landing In 15 mins'
The speaker spoke. I've been awake the whole flight thinking about what she said. I tapped Luke on the shoulder to get him up.
"What" he said groggily.
"The flights gonna land soon" I replied. He stares at me with his sparkly blue eyes.
"What?" I laughed
"Your so beautiful" He said.
+

+

+
•Michaels POV•
Earlier on the plane I had heard Jaclyn talking to Jess. She said how she thought we were going to forget about them when we become famous. It hurt to hear her say that. I would never forget or leave her. I wish I could just go and pull her into a big hug. At least we were about to land soon.
*

*

*
•Luke's POV•
Once we finally landed, we all walked off the plane. I held Jess's hand once again while walking towards the terminal.
((I honestly have no idea what each part of the airport is... But you guys will catch on.))
When we got there I couldn't believe my eyes.