Chapter 1:

*Third person p.o.v*

He was onto something. Harry was sure of it. Hermione and Ron had their suspicions of him as well. The blonde boy was always hiding in the shadows of the big castle, named Hogwarts. 

Harry paced around in the Gryffindor common room, his two best friends eyes following him.

"Honestly, Harry, I don't think you should think that much of it. I'm sure Dumbledore has everything under control." Hermione tried, but that only made the black haired boy glare at her.

"He is definitely being given the dark mark soon, Hermione! His father already has it.. I'm sure his mother does too!" Harry threw his arms up into the air dramatically. 

Hermione and Ron looked at each other, sharing knowing looks. 

This Malfoy obsession was definitely getting out of hand. 

Of course, they both thought Malfoy was being suspicious, but they didn't think about it every hour of everyday, like Harry did. 

"Mate, please just think about something else, and play some chess with me, would ya?" The ginger haired boy asked, smiling hopefully to his best friend. 

Harry sighed. "Sorry Ron.. I'm gonna be reading." 

Hermione and Ron watched as Harry walked up the stairs to his and their other best friends dorm.

"It's that Half-blood prince book again, isn't it?" Said Ginny, joining the common room through the portrait. 

The two best friends nodded in unison, both of them frowning.

* * * * * * *

Malfoy was a death eater. Or were to be. Harry knew that. Lost in his thoughts (thinking about Malfoy, which he had been doing an unhealthy amount already since the 6th year started), he reached for his book. 

The boy opened it, landing on a page, he had been reading a couple of times before.

He didn't know why, but the spell 'sectumsempra' was so unbelievably interesting to him.

Use it against enemies. Harry read, letting his index finger trace the words. 

He had never heard that spell before. But it almost felt like he was drawn to exactly that spell.

Maybe he was supposed to use it on Malfoy? What does the spell even do? It doesn't say anything about the effects of it. 

Letting his mind wander to his enemy again, he thought about the incident with Katie Bell. He was sure it was Malfoy. She hadn't returned from the hospital wing yet, but Harry was bound to ask her millions of questions when she did.

Plus, Malfoy had been acting strange this entire year. He hadn't bullied anyone since he stepped foot on Hogwarts for the 6th year. 

Sure, he did tell people to watch themselves, especially Harry, cause for some reason those two always bumped into each other at least twice a day.

But he hadn't done anything extreme. Not even to Harry.

And that just made him even more curious about what was going on with Malfoy's life.

He knew Hermione was right, Dumbledore usually had everything under control. But, what if he didn't this time? 

Well, it's not like he believes what the ministry says, but maybe they were right.. Dumbledore had gotten a bit old. 

Shaking his head, he brought his attention back to the book.

* * * * * * *

"Mate. Please eat something, and stop thinking about Malfoy for one second. Please." Said Ron, the word 'please' leaving his mouth multiple times so he wouldn't piss Harry off.