Chapter 6:

*Third person p.o.v*

"Stop bothering me about it, Pans!" Draco hissed as his best friend walked closer to him. 

"Are you and Potter dating now?" She asked, her curiosity only increasing the more he insisted on not telling her. 

Draco rubbed his temples. "No." He replied harshly. 

She had been bothering him about this the past 4 days. And that only made him dread potions even more than he already did. 

When they had potions Monday, Blaise wasn't paying attention to Draco that much, and Pansy was sitting next to Daphne Greengrass on the 2nd row. 

Now, she was gonna be sitting next to him and Blaise, and paying a lot of attention to him and Harry. 

Since Blaise knew he probably would be as well, Draco had figured. 

So now they could both enjoy the show, Draco getting hard as Harry were whispering things in his ear. 

Not that they'd judge, of course, they'd be happy for him. 

Not that it really mattered though anyway, cause Harry didn't even like him, really. 

The two best friends walked into potions, 10 minutes early, which caused them to arriving a bit earlier than all the others. 

Blaise was still at lunch, chatting away with Theodore Nott and Goyle. 

The classroom slowly filled, and Pansy stopped asking questions about Blaise and Draco's secret. 

She wanted to know what was going on still, but didn't want anyone else to know that Draco and Blaise had a secret to begin with. 

When black hair and bright green eyes entered the classroom, Snape had already been teaching for 5 minutes. 

Draco shook, looking at Pansy in the corner of his eye. 

Pansy immediately caught him looking, raising an eyebrow.

Draco turned back towards Harry and couldn't help but feel fucked when he saw the other boy looking around the classroom, ignoring Snape that was talking to him about never being late in his lessons. 

And when his gaze met Draco's, he smirked wide. 

Harry hastily made his way to the back row, his eyes glued to Draco.  

-And Draco then knew he was damned.

* * * * * * *

Of course Harry had sat down right behind Malfoy. He was gonna continue his mischievous plan. 

Despite that, he had noticed that Parkinson and Zabini were suddenly paying a lot of attention to him. Maybe Malfoy had told them.

That didn't worry Harry so much, it was only embarrassing on Malfoy's part, really. Harry only said a couple of things in his ear, touched him a bit, and Malfoy was hard. 

When Parkinson and Zabini finally turned to the head of the classroom, their attention now fixated on Snape, Harry reached for the hair in front of him, just like last time. 

Tangling his fingers into the blond's locks, he bent forward. 

"Hi, Draco." He whispered. 

Draco shivered as response. Holy shit he needed to use all his strength to not kill or kiss Harry right then and there. He couldn't decide between those two. 

"How'd you sleep? Have you dreamt of me?" Harry nibbled on his earlobe. 

Draco still refused to respond. But the answer was yes. He did have an occasional wet dream about Harry once or twice in a week, but he would never admit that. Especially not to Harry himself.