Chapter 4:

*Third person p.o.v*

"Go ahead without me, I need to do something real quick." Harry smiled at his two best friends, the both of them sharing odd glances. 

"Okay then.. Just don't be too late. We know professor Slughorn likes you, but I don't think he's afraid to take away house points." Hermione took Harry's hand and squeezed it.

The black haired boy smiled even wider at Hermione's gesture. "Will do, please don't worry about me so much. I'll see you in a little." 

Both Ron and Hermione nodded, before turning around and leaving the great hall without Harry.

The black haired boys gaze immediately snapped towards a certain Slytherin as soon as his two best friends were out of sight. 

Their next class were potions, and Harry was more than ready to start messing with Malfoy. 

He wasn't planning on doing anything big, just letting Malfoy know what was gonna be happening, somehow. 

He watched as the platinum blonde haired boy was making conversation with Zabini. 

Malfoy's hair was in his eyes, and the boy got slightly frustrated as he then pushed his hair out of his face, a little aggressive.

Harry watched his every move, and before he could do anything, Malfoy was staring right back at him. 

Draco, obviously surprised, blushed lightly. "Do I have something on my face?" He blurred out, turning to Blaise. 

Blaise eyed Draco weirdly up and down. "No?" He said, growing confused.

"Potter's staring at me.. Why?" Draco refused to meet the black haired boys eyes again, as Blaise turned to the Gryffindor table to see what Draco was on about. 

"He's smirking, he's definitely got some sort of plan of some kind in his mind." Blaise informed his best friend.

Draco turned a darker shade of red, wanting, oh so desperately, to look into Harry's emerald green eyes again.

Over at the Gryffindor table, Harry raised an eyebrow. 

When Malfoy had turned, he was looking at him so naturally, but only for a split second before he caught Harry looking at him as well.

The Gryffindor shook his thoughts out of his head, watching as the blonde boy and his best friend left the great hall.

Now, that was Harry's cue to follow them and get to class as well. 

* * * * * * *

"What's Malfoy's deal?" Ron scoffed, slumping down onto a chair next to Hermione.

Hermione pulled out her quill and sat up straight, before speaking, "What are you talking about, Ronald?" 

Ron crossed his arms, slowly sinking further into his chair. "He stares at Harry every time we're in the great hall, haven't you noticed?" He asked, looking the girl straight into her eyes.

"Well, I haven't noticed that his gaze was directed exactly at Harry, but I did notice that he's been looking a lot in our direction." 

Ron glared. "Well he has. I think he's planning something. Something big. You know, like Harry's been rambling on about, he hasn't done anything since we started the 6th year." 

Then, Slughorn entered the classroom. "Greetings students." He smiled big, walking through the classroom.

Hermione turned to face the head of the class, ignoring Ron's intense stare boring holes into her skull. "You sound like Harry when he was in that Malfoy phase." She stated. Ron was a bit taken aback at the comment, but kept his mouth shut. "What's with you? You're acting off." She finished, looking back at the redheaded boy sitting beside her.