Chapter 11

You wake up in a small hut, sun shining in your face, you try to block the sun from your eyes by raising your hand to your face, looking over to your right, you see an empty cot. You get up and walk out of the hut to see you have the best view in the world.

Bucky goes to you and hugs you, "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks, a smile appears on his face. "I feel," you take a second to think, "good, I feel good." You look up and smile at him, he smiles back at you and begins to say "Well, I'm glad, isnt this place beautiful? Peaceful?" "It seems so, are we...?" "It seems we are."

You go for a walk around the lake and talk, he tells you how he has helped the farm, Shuri and T'Challa fighting for Wakanda. "Wow, that's crazy, he killed his cousin? I can understand why but still." You say, "It really is crazy."

After a while you and Bucky go back to the cot to do some work, you hadnt noticed his missing arm was covered. "Does it hurt?" He looks up at you confused. You look at his missing arm and back at him worried. "A little, but not more than when Stark blew it off, or when I lost it falling off the train." You think back to 1943 when you and Bucky fell from the train, "I actually forgot I was shot that day." You laugh to yourself a little.

"Ya you were shot, and you still tried to save me, didnt that hurt?" He asks, "I dont think it did, I wanted to get you back on the train more so I wasnt focused on my shoulder." You look at your right shoulder where you'd been shot, moving your shirt a little and seeing the scar. "Didnt even know I had that scar." You keep looking at it, Bucky tosses something over as T'Challa comes over with some guards.

Bucky and you walk over to see a guard place something on a table, they open it up and stand behind T'Challa. You both look in to see a new arm for Bucky, probably made out of vibranium. "Whens the fight?" Bucky asks, "On it's way." T'Challa responds. You look at Bucky and sigh, "So much for peace huh." You both chuckle a little.

"Mr. Barnes, we will need to take you to the lab to put the arm on, Shuri will help." Bucky nods to what T'Challa said, the guards take Bucky to Shuri while T'Challa stays with you.

"Tell me what I need to know." You say, looking at T'Challa, "First, I think we should help you in this battle, it will come in handy for you, follow me." He walks away, confused, you follow him.

He takes you to the herb garden, more herbs are being grown and kept nicely. "So this is the stuff that makes you the Black Panther? That's so cool." You smile at the beautiful garden. "Yes, this is the herb garden, they tend to the herbs to keep them safe, we had to fix it because my cousin has it burned during his short time."

You reach out to touch one of the herbs, T'Challa hands one to you. "Wow this is soft, it's also hard, this is incredible." You say, he smiles at you, half laughing at the amazement in your eyes. You hand it to him and he hands it to one of the caretakers who starts to grind it.

"We feel that you have had a rough life, losing your parents at a young age, taken by Hydra, I dont need to continue but, we feel we should help you, lay down in the sand here." Confused, you lay in the sand, he shows you what to do and you copy him.

"Wait what's going on?" You ask, "We want to give you the abilities of the Black Panther, you have the qualities of the Black Panther, so we will give you the powers to help you through this battle." He explains what will happen after taking the herb.

The caretaker walks over to you, you nervously open your mouth, she pours the liquified herb into your mouth and you swallow. You rest your head back and hold your breathe, the begin to bury you in sand.

You open your eyes to see you are back in Russia where you were born, it looks beautiful, it's like the sunset from Wakanda but different, you walk around and hear a voice you havent heard in over 100 years. You turn to find your dad standing behind you with the biggest grin on his face.