Chapter 2

Bucky helps you train and learn some basic fighting moves, you guys spent the whole night fighting and by sunrise you were able to bring him down. He tries to punch you, you dodge his fist, grab his arm, twist it and throw him to the ground, you then sit on his back and hold his arm. "Ok ok ok uncle, I give." He says laughing a little, you get up and help him up. "Looks like I can take you down pretty easily." You laugh, he looks at you and smiles. "I think we should head back see what time we are shipping out and if we have time, get a bit of sleep, after all we were up all night." He laughs. "I agree, and thanks for teaching me, now I wont feel so useless." You both laugh and start to walk back. "I dont think you're useless, especially now." "Well still, thank you." "No problem." When you get back to camp you see Steve and go up to him. "Hey, when are we shipping out?" "Are you done training?" He asks. "Yup, I managed to bring Bucky down no problem!" You do a little dance in your head and Steve laughs. "Well good to hear, go get some sleep, I'll get you when we are heading out." "Alright see you then, oh and uh where do I sleep since you know, I dont have a bed here." "Oh you can take my bed, I'll bring you over." He starts walking with you. "Thanks, you and Bucky have already done a lot for me and you dont even know me." "Well it's what we do, help others out." "You guys are really nice guys, never thought I'd ever leave Hydra." You say and look a little sad. "Well you're free now and you can get revenge for them taking you, mind if I ask why they had you?" "Well, my parents were killed by Hydra, they didnt know my parents had a kid, they werent supposed to so when they saw me, they decided to take me and run tests on me." "Oh, I'm so sorry." "Its fine, like you said, I'm free now." "I'm glad we saved you, you're pretty cool." "Heh, thanks." You smile up at him and he smiles back. After a while of walking you get to his tent, you lay down, he puts the blanket on you, smiles and leaves, after a while you fall asleep not knowing how tired you were. You had nightmares of being back at Hydra and having more tests run on you, they were more painful than the other tests. They have you practically naked, on a cold metal table, chains are keeping you from escaping, you try so hard to get out but the chains are getting tighter and tighter every time you move, they continue to torture you, it hurts so much, your screaming woke you up, you sit up fast and breathe heavily. Steve is right next to you, holding your hand and making sure you're ok. "Are you ok?" He looks a bit worried. "Ya, just a nightmare." You say, still breathing fast. "Back at Hydra?" You nod, he hugs you and you start to feel a little better. "Is it time to go?" You ask, getting up out of the bed. "It is, are you ready?" "I am, couldn't be more ready." He nods and you both walk out. When you leave you see Bucky with the other men getting ready to leave, he sees you and smiles, you walk over to him. "Hey, howd you sleep? I heard you scream but Steve went in to see you." "Nightmare, that's all, I'm ok, I just wanna get revenge and take Hydra down." "Well that's good to hear, Hydra needs to be taken down and we are going to do it, every single base will fall." You both smile and pack to leave.
After taking down a bunch of bases you, Steve, Bucky and the other men are on a cliff waiting for a train, you dont really listen to one of the men, you are just in your own world, wondering what will happen after Hydra is gone, what will you do when it's all over, then you hear one of the men say the train is here, Steve goes down first, then Bucky, you and one other man, all of you land on the train, you Bucky and Steve go in the train while the other guy stays on top, you stay near Bucky. All of a sudden the train door closes, you are in the room with Bucky while Steve is on the other side fighting the guy in there, you hear gun shots, turn around and see men shooting. One of them shoots you, you fall back into the corner behind Bucky, you put your left hand over your shoulder where you were shot. "Its going to be ok, I'll get these guys just stay awake ok, you are going to be fine." He assures you, still shooting, trying to kill the man, he goes to the other side, he realizes he's out of bullets and you both probably wont make it out alive. Steve opens the door and tosses a gun to Bucky, he uses his shield to hit some of the cargo, causing the man trying to kill you to move out of the way, Bucky shoots and kills the man, then another one of the guys that Steve was trying to kill came out, blasted both Bucky and Steve, Bucky grabs Steve's shield, picks up his gun and starts shooting. The man blasts Bucky, making a huge whole on the side of the train, Bucky is dangling outside, Steve kills the man and runs out, you get up, and run over. "I'll try to get him, you hold onto me and I'll get him, it looks pretty sturdy here and I weigh less than you, let me try." Steve nods, you get out, put your foot on the outside, you reach out for Bucky while Steve holds onto you, you grab Bucky's hand, then the bar he's holding falls, you lose your grip and Bucky falls. "BUCKY!" You scream, still reaching out, you watch as he falls, you cant do anything to save him now. The train bumps a little causing where you are standing to fall, Steve is still holding onto you while you dangle, you look up at him. "I'm scared." "Its ok, come on give me your other hand." He reaches out for your other hand, causing him to lose his grip, you slip and fall. You hit your head on the mountain, becoming unconscious.