𝐎𝐍𝐄

Well hi guys, I'm going to be ranting and spilling about all the bullshit that happened in s4 of 13rw and previous seasons of the show. spoilers ahead. don't say i didn't warn you.

SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️

Rant 1:
The writers RUINING Zach and Jessica's characters

ZACH LITERALLY BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC AND A MANWHORE WHEN FOR THE PAST 3 FUCKING SEASONS, HIS ASS WAS A LITERAL SWEET PERSON. LIKE MAAM-

ALSO BITCH, YALL FINNA MAKE JESS BREAK UP WITH JUSTIN AND MAKE HER FUCK A RANDOM, IRRELEVANT ASS CHARACTER THAT JUST POPPED THE FUCK OUTTA NOWHERE. SHE WAS SO GROSS THIS SEASON. LIKE MAAM, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GO FROM BEING A BADASS AND A QUEEN WHO STOOD UP FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT SURVIVORS TO A LIAR AND A CHEATER???

Rant 2:
Clay's mental health

What the FAQ was yall doing to Clay's mental health?? Like, honey yall made his ass seem like Jason Fuking Voorhees in 4x04. Like cLaY's DiSsOcIaTiNg, oUuU It'S a hOrRoR MoViE. HONEY?? ALSO WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH HIM IN 4X05??????? Like yall literally made Clay LIE on Justin saying that he switched the drug tests and that nobody trusts him. Also, bitch after 4x07, his ass seemed pErFeCtLy FiNe. NO IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

Rant 3:
Al*x

I DESPISE Alex. He was so annoying and irritating to me through the entire show. Like maam, how is he finna call out Justin for letting Jess get r*ped by Bryce when his ass literally let Bryce r*pe Hannah. Unlike Alex, Justin ACTUALLY tried to save Jessica. Alex literally called Hannah a desperate sl*t when she was literally getting r*ped by Bryce. Also this motherfucker slut shamed and publicly humiliated both Jessica and Hannah with the Hot or Not list in s1. His ass was literally friends with Bryce and used to hang out with him. HE LITERALLY KILLED BRYCE IN FRONT OF JESSICA. ALSO how is he finna be an asshole to Clay and everyone else in s4 when it was literally HIS FAULT that Bryce died and why Monty was FRAMED for Bryce's murder.

Rant 4:
Jessica and Susboy getting together after she and Justin broke up

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF JESS AND SUSBOY HOOKING UP AFTER SHE AND JUSTIN BROKE UP??? WHAT WAS THE REASON?? *in my cardi b voice* Like maam, yall made Jessica not be supportive of Justin recovering from his drug addiction after he just came back from rehab and then make her fuck Susboy aka Diego who just popped the fuck OUTTA NOWHERE. Like what?????

Rant 5:
The lack of so many characters

There are literally so many characters missing for the finale season of 13rw such as Sheri, Marcus, Skye, Ghost of Jeff, Olivia (Hannah's mom), Mrs. Walker (Bryce's mom), etc. Um bitch isn't this not the last season cause EVERYONE SHOULD BE HERE. I wanted to see Marcus because I actually wanted to know and see if he had changed from the last time we saw him or not.

Rant 6:
Justin getting killed off

This is the BIGGEST mistake that the show has ever done which was killing Justin Foley off. Like maam, THERE IS ALEX, DIEGO AND ANI TO KILL OFF BUT YOU CHOSE JUSTIN??? HE IS LITERALLY THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT HAD SO MUCH CHARWCTER DEVELOPMENT OTHER THAN TYLER. HE LITERALLY WENT FROM BEING ONE OF THE MOST HATED CHARACTERS AND A SECONDARY ANTAGONIST IN SEASON 1 TO ONE OF THE MOST LOVED CHARACTERS AND A MAIN PROTAGONIST IN SEASONS 2, 3 AND 4. He DESERVED so much better. He deserved a happy ending with Jessica, Clay and the Jensens after he has been through in his entire life. YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE BACKSTAB HIM AND TREAT HIM HORRIBLY IN SEASON 4 (Obiviously not Sheri and Kerba because they were the only ones who cared about him) AND MAKE HIM DIE???? I miss Justin so much and I hope he's safe and sound in heaven with Hannah and Jeff.

 YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE BACKSTAB HIM AND TREAT HIM HORRIBLY IN SEASON 4 (Obiviously not Sheri and Kerba because they were the only ones who cared about him) AND MAKE HIM DIE???? I miss Justin so much and I hope he's safe and sound...

Rant 7:
Justice not served rightfully

The writers really had Diego, Winston and Estela, especially Winston and Diego, go on a whole ass manhunt to find out who killed Bryce and clear Monty's name. But they do find out who killed his ass but don't turn the motherfucker in. Like maam- WHAT WAS THE POINT OF CLEARING MONTY'S NAME?? Winston really should've sent Emo Rat's ass to JAIL.

Rant 8:
The Wonty and Jesstin scenes that were deleted

MAAM- WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE THOSE SCENES AT?? Deaken literally said that we were getting wonty scenes to prove that Monty and Winston weren't a one night stand. Also Devin aka Tyler said that we were going to get to see Justin graduating and a jesstin scene. WHERE IS IT?? WE WERE FUCKING ROBBED OF THESE TWO SHIPS.

Rant 9:
The ending

The last and final episode of the series is just TRASH. Bitch, Justin dying was unnecessary, he DESERVED to live and be happy. There are still so many plotholes left like what happened to Sheri and Marcus, what happened to Mrs. Walker, Monty's actual death scene and funeral and more. They leave things out like that would've been so much better like AL*X GOING TO JAIL, JUSTIN ALIVE AND GOING TO COLLEGE, KILLING OFF DIEGO, etc.