𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Hey guys, I'm back again. SPOILER ALERT. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Rant 1:
Bolan, Foundry and the parents spying on the kids

Chile, can we please have an explanation to why the parents, Bolan and Foundry are spying on the kids cause this ain't it. Literally Lainie and Matt (Clay and Justin's parents) have tracking apps on their phones, Jessica's dad can read her emails and texts and Zach's mom has cameras in his room like what???????? I get that the parents wanna protect their kids cause Liberty is a shithole but STALKING THEM IS CROSSING THE LINE. NOT EVEN THE PARENTS ON RIVERDALE WOULD PULL THIS SHIT. AND NOT TO MENTION IT'S ILLEGAL.

Rant 2:
People stanning D*ego

Honey, who and why the fuck would yall stan D*ego when his ass is a literal rape apologist. He literally has no remorse for beating the shit outta Zach and literally MENTALLY TORMENTING CLAY AND CAUSING HIM TO HAVE A WHOLE ASS MENTAL BREAKDOWN. Also let's not forget the fact this block head motherfucker was shaming and mocking Justin for being a drug addict and he was literally being controlling to Jessica (closing her notebook when she was trying to study when he confronted her about her and Justin hanging out, trying to look through her phone so he can see messages between Jess and Justin, slamming his hands on the table and threatening her in the H.O room, etc) while praising and defending a whole ass rapist (*cough Monty cough*) and saying "Monty was a good guy. He got me into football" and I'm like bitch??? run that shit back like a quarterback. MONTY WAS NOT A GOOD GUY. HE LITERALLY SODOMIZED TYLER WITH A MOP, TRIED TO RUN ALEX OVER WITH HIS CAR, HANGED A S*X DOLL ON JESS' PORCH SAYING "SLUT", SENT DEATH THREATS TO CLAY AND JUSTIN, HULK SMASHED TONY'S CAR, SENT ZACH A DEAD RAT, SENT ALEX A GUN WITH A BULLET IN IT AND A TARGET (to mock him about his su*cide attempt), TRIED TO K*LL CLAY BY RUNNING HIM OFF HIS BIKE, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA WINSTON AND WAS VERY HOMOPHOBIC AND BULLIED TYLER. Fix it Jesus, FIX IT.

Rant 3:
The portrayal of Clay's mental health and his mental health diagnosis.

Chile, who in the writer's room was in charge of doing the portrayal of Clay's mental health this season and thought it was a good idea to portray Clay and his mental state as him acting and looking like a crazy person cause this ain't sitting right with me. The way they portrayed or should I say, "tried" to portray Clay's mental health throughout this entire show and season was just straight up DISGUSTING *in my zoie voice*. Like they made him look and act like a crazy person by having be the one that was pranking people on the camping trip and was acting Jason fucking Voorhees, destroying the cameras, doing graffiti on school property (the zig zag thing on the main hall doors), CRASHING ZACH'S CAR AND LEAVING HIM FOR DEAD, bringing a knife to the V-Day dance and SETTING BOLAN'S CAR ON FIRE AND THEN DR. ELLMAN (Clay's therapist) DIAGNOSES CLAY WITH DISSOCIATION AND I'M LIKE WHAT?????? THAT'S JUST ANOTHER SYMPTOM AND ADDING ANOTHER PIECE OF EVIDENCE TO THE FACT THAT CLAY HAS SCHIZOPHRENIA. LITERALLY, MENTAL HEALTH AND MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY THOROUGHLY BUT NOOOOOOO, THE WRITERS THINK THAT PEIPLE WITH MENTAL ISSUES ARE FUCKING MONKEYS FOR MENTALLY STABLE PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT. CLAY JENSEN AND DYLAN MINNETTE BOTH DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. I was actually excited for them to finally address Clay's mental health and how would they address it but nooooo they make him look crazy.