𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Hey guys, I'm back again. SPOILER ALERT. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Rant 1:
Alex k*lling Bryce

Can yall please explain to me why the fuck did the writers have to make Alex the one to k*ll Bryce cause this ain't it. Like it made no fucking sense to me like it would've been better if it was Monty to be the one that k*lls Bryce since they were already beefing with each other at the end of season 2. Like this is gonna make Alex feel like he deserves to die for the rest of his life and this ruined his entire character arc like bitch what????? Make it make sense for me

Rant 2:
Everyone treating Justin horribly in season 4 for no damn reason

Now bitch who the hell told everyone (Clay, Jessica, Zach, Tony, etc) to come mistreat Justin during season 4 and make him feel like shit and make him end up dying cause I ain't having it. Like, the writers had to go fucking massacre Clay, Jessica, Zach, Tony and Tyler's character arcs just to k*ll Justin off like what??? Everyone in the group except for Charlie and Ani were just treating Justin horribly like miss maam, what the fuck did Justin do to yall to make yall treat him this way. Everyone was just being fake as hell.

Rant 3:
Diego's entire existence

Chile, please tell me why did we have to see this version of a block head from Roblox but on steroids on our screens for 10 whole fucking episodes? Like Diego literally is a whole ass r*pe apologist and controlling. He's over here mentally torturing Clay, beating the shit outta Zach for no reason, being a pest to Justin for no reason and controlling Jessica when they was dating. LIKE WHAT???????? ALSO HIS ASS IS LITERALLY SHAMING JUSTIN FOR BEING A DRUG ADDICT WHILE PRAISING AND DEFENDING MONTY AND SAYING HE WAS A GOOD GUY AND IM LIKE N*GGA WHAT??? MONTY WAS A WHOLE ASS R*PIST, BULLY AND A HOMOPHOBE. HE WAS NOT A GOOD GUY AND PPL BE STANNING D*EGO AND IM LIKE NO- HE CAN DIE IN A HOLE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

(AN: Please excuse me for saying the n word. Also I'm black)

Rant 4: The writers destroying Clay, Jessica, Zach, Tony, Tyler and Alex's character arcs.

Who ordered new writers for season 4 and decided it was a good idea to ruin Clay, Jessica, Alex, Zach, Tony and Tyler's character arcs cause this ain't it. Like first off, we have Clay going fucking psycho for the entire season, making him almost r*pe a girl (for no reason. that was just outta character), being a fucking asshole to Ani, Justin and everyone else, almost K*LLING ZACH IN A CAR CRASH, etc, then we have Jess over here being fucking trifling, emotionally abusing Justin throughout s4, cheating on Justin and D*ego and being fucking nasty cause the writers don't know how to write female characters, especially poc female characters, now we have Tony and Tyler being dicks for no reason, Alex being fucking whiny and him being the one that k*lls Bryce (that didn't make any sense) and Zach almost r*ping a girl (again, that was ooc) and being alcoholic manwhore. All them deserve way better than these shitty writing.

Rant 5:
The Justin, Jessica and D*ego Love Triangle

Chileee who in the 13rw writers room decided to have ANOTHER love triangle that involves Jess and Justin???? Like maam, we just got out of the Jess, Justin and Alex love triangle that has been going on for 3 seasons and now we have another love triangle with Jesstin and a new random ass character like if yall don't leave Jessica Marie Davis and Justin Ashton Foley alone and let be happy FOR ONCE IN THEIR LIVES. Like this was so unnecessary and we did NOT wanna see D*ego's ugly ass on our screens tryna flirt Jess and being jealous of Justin. THANK YOU, NEXT

Rant 6:
Justin and Jessica breaking up

Who wanted Jess and Justin to break cause chile this ain't sitting right with me. Like they finna break up IN THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE AND THEY FINNA BE ARGUING IN 4X05 AT MONET'S LIKE HAKEEM AND TIANA FROM EMPIRE LIKE WHAT???????? All I wanted was Jess and Justin to be happy and get married and have adorable, gorgeous, heart melting smiling biracial babies but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, THEY GOTTA BREAK UP AND JUSTIN IS FUCKING DEAD AND JESSICA ENDS WITH D*EGO WHO'S MOST LIKELY GONNA BE A FUTURE ABUSER.