Dream SMP as Tumblr Posts

Techno: "Trick or Yeet!" I shout to the children when I open the door. "Yeet?" one said confusedly. I shrug. "Yeet it is." I throw the child-

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tubbo: I had a dream last night that Mothman was getting sued by the state of West Virginia for accidentally breaking light posts and he hired me as his lawyer and in court I was like "now my client is a giant moth so you can't blame him for loving lights" and halfway through my speech I turned to address Mothman and saw he was bumping into the courtroom lights and they broke and caused a power outage.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tommy: Okay, hear me out. You are the owner of a magic backpack; every morning you stick your hand in and it contains exactly what you need for the day. One morning it contains a gun.

Karl: But isn't this the plot of Dora the Explorer?

Techno: Swiper ain't swiping no more.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Karl: Okay y'all, how do I ask someone out?

Sapnap: Roses are red, violets are blue, guess what, my bed has room for two.

Karl: OH MY HONK NO

George: Twinkle twinkle little star, we can do it in a car.

Karl: STOP IT

Dream: row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, I can make you scream.

Karl: Okay I feel like the last one is verging dangerously into serial killer territory...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eret: I love how men mock women for being over emotional and then lose their shit over a team losing an over-glorified game of fetch.

Antfrost: I have found my purpose in life and it is spreading this message

Sapnap: Over-glorified game of fetch

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wilbur: I'M HOME ALONE AND MY ROOMMATE FORGOT TO TELL ME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE PAINTING OUR HOUSE SO I'VE BEEN REENACTING LES MIS AND I JUST VIOLENTLY THREW OPEN MY WINDOW TO YELL "CANNONS" AND THE POOR GUY NEARLY FELL OFF OF HIS STEP LADDER.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Purpled: One time my dad gave me a glass of milk and I meant to ask him "Who's milk is this?" Because I didn't know if I was supposed to give it to my brother but instead I just stared down at the milk and said "Who's this?"

My dad then turned to me without missing a beat and said "That's your new friend Mr Milk!"  And we stared at each other and he then asked me if I was high.

To this day I still have not lived it down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tubbo: I was outside eating a cookie and I saw about 5 ants just roaming around on top of the steps and I noticed there was only one ant that wasn't holding anything like the other four were holding Dorito bits or something and the ant seemed sad it wasn't even going at the same pace as the other ants so I put a cookie crumb next to him and he picked it up and started running as fast as the other ants and I think I made that little ants day.