Chapter 6

"Goodnight maddy" harry said as he dropped her off at haileys , and drove off.

God she's so beautiful.

Wait.

What am I saying.

You're saying you love her you fool. His conscious spoke back to him.

No I don't, we don't get along. She hates me.

Then why would she call you for help dumbass.

Harry continued to debate his affections towards maddy over and over

"maybe I do like her, but I highly doubt she likes me."

Maybe I should call her.

No I was just with her. Let me call zayn.

Harry drove a couple more blocks till he reached the campus and dialed zayns phone number.

"Hello" zayn said

"Shut up, okay so I'm struggling at the moment." Harry said

"First of all don't call me telling me to shut up before I even get a chance to spe-"

"are you in your room?"

"There you go interrupting aga-"

"are you in your room?" zayn sighed before replying "yes"

"ok"

and with that harry hung up the phone. He ran across the parking lot, past the school library and past the nurse, before getting into the boys dorm. He ran up the stairs and within seconds was knocking on zayns door. Zayn opened up and harry walked right through.

"Harry I think manners are well needed, first, you say hello before entering someone's home, second, you have to let people finish their senten-"

"I have something to tell you"

"I give up on you"

Harry laughed as he realized how much he was annoying zayn,

"Listen mate, I'm sorry but I discovered something and I'm not sure how I feel about it and I need your help."

"What is it? The arcade is closing down?"

"HECK NO! Don't you dare ever say that again!" Harry yelled.

Zayn sighed before speaking again.

"I need some tea, you're giving me a headache."

Zayn called Louis hoping harry would shut up.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, can you come by and make me some tea?" Zayn said into the speaker.

"So you're calling me at 9 in the night so I can go make you some tea?"

"Why is everyone extra annoying today? Harry's here and he hasn't shut up since he got here, he also won't let me finish one sentence because he's so excited to tell me something and I can't be with him alone or I'll kill him, so why don't you stop acting like we live 20 blocks away from each other and come up the stairs to my room, so you can make me some tea and control this kid."

"You know you could say please" Louis said knowing he'd annoy zayn even more.

Zayn yelled and hung up the phone.

"Harry calm down! I will never say the arcade is closing down ever again but just tell me what you came to tell me so you can leave."

Harry chuckled and began speaking