Chapter 2

"She was one of the rare ones,
so effortlessly herself,
and the world loved her for it."

~Atticus

*~*~*~*

Chapter 2

Arabella didn't have a single doubt that the council would approve of their idea of the kissing booth seeing as not only did it make the most money last year, everyone loved the thrill and fun it brought for all of them and others.

The only problem was getting kissers for the booth but, if they couldn't get anyone, of course, older sister will come to the rescue as she did last year when they couldn't get the OMG's —Olivia, Mia, and Gwyneth— to do their dumb kissing booth.

FLASHBACK

"Why is she heading to the OMG's table?" Arabella asks as she comes to stand next to a sitting Lee who was watching Elle and the OMG girls.

"Holy crap!" Lee holds his hand on his chest as he takes notice of his brother's best friend, who also happens to be the closest person he had to an older sister, "You scared the shit out of me!"

Arabella rolls her eyes at his dramatics, already used to it as she continues to look at her sister and those girls with a disapproving glare. She didn't like them. They annoyed her with their hand waves, girly squeals and they will be a bad influence on her naive, innocent, and sweet little sister.

They were only juniors but they were already popular and well-liked amongst the male population because they dressed like models to school and well, they did a few things with some of the football team too. She should know, she practically couches the football team and would be playing as well if it wasn't for the fact that she was a girl.

"You didn't answer my question, Lee." She says impatiently.

"Oh, right! Well, the OMG's said no to working the booth. Since you and Noah said no, we need the next best popular people. And they won't be doing it unless Noah is there so Elle is going to try to trick them into doing it."

Arabella sighs, "You two should have come to me if you wanted them to do the booth."

"Well," Lee drags out, "We wanted to do this in a more of a peaceful way than you and Noah's signature violent approach, you know." He says sarcastically.

Arabella shakes her head before she smirks mischievously, "Oh, I will convince them peacefully alright."

Lee watches his older sister walk towards the OMG's and couldn't help but groan, "Oh God. Please let there be no blood this time." He looks up to the ceiling as he sends the prayer, hoping God would hear him.

Arabella approach the table, catching Gwyneth's wide-eyed fearful look when she sees her, Olivia's entire posture turns stiff while Elle only shakes her head trying to tell her to leave this to her.

But, of course, Arabella never listens to anyone anyway; besides Noah, of course.

"Good morning!" Arabella greets cheerfully as she slams her palm onto the lunch table, making all of them jump from the unexpected sound and from the panic and fear that coursed through them at the sight of Arabella Evans; the most popular, most loved, and most feared girl in the school and was better classed as the Top Dog, alongside Noah.

Arabella sits down next to Mia and takes the closed banana from the table, "Am I interrupting anything?" She asks sweetly.

"No, no, no, of course not!" Olivia mutters quickly.