finale: HAPPY ONE

Y/n POV

A pang of guilt washed over my body. I wasn't sure. I felt so bad. I, myself felt like criminal now. Had I been so selfish all along? His tear stricken face made me even more miserable. I wiped his tears, I cupped his cheek as he pressed his face in my hand, craving for that touch.

I leaned in and placed my lips on his. His body stiffened but he gave in.

Author's POV

You slowly kissed him which made him feel aroused. He pulled you on his lap, pressing his lips more onto yours. A slight salty taste of our tears spread in your mouth. He pinched your waist making you squirm.

He was frustrated, angry yet he felt aroused when you responded to every action of his. He bit your lip and kissed it again, soothingly. His hands cupped your waist. You felt fuzzy at the feeling.

He stopped when he felt fresh tears falling. The taste of your tears mixed with the kiss. He stopped responding when he saw you kissing while you were crying. You noticed his inactivity. You opened your eyes to meet his concerned eyes.

He slowly wiped your tears with the back of his hand.  He got up to leave just to get pulled back by you. You held his hand while grazing your fingers on his veins. You gulped audibly.

Y/n: I d-don't know w-what m-made us act like this Taehyung...

Taehyung: H-Hm hm...

Y/n: What I felt then, still haunts me Taehyung... The fear of being abandoned, the fear of losing someone close to heart.... I-I

Taehyung: Hm hm... I understand Y/n ah, you had our baby and it was selfish of me to go for a business trip while we were pregnant.

Y/n: In the end we both messed up...

Taehyung nodded slowly

Y/n and Taehyung together:
I'm sorry..

You both hugged each other and cried. Both of you mumbled "I'm sorry" repeatedly, maybe just to assure yourselves.

Obviously none of you were sure or even ready to overcome whatever is to come in the future. You both were aware that both of had caused massive mistakes. Both of you were broken, wanting to be mended. Was it too hard to expect something from an already broken person?

Not really... At least that's what they thought...

~5 years later~

"Daddaaa daddaa" a soft voice made him peek at his goofball.. 

He pulled her, hugged her, nuzzling into her embrace.

"Ahh Dadda, Kia can no breathe.."

Taehyung: Why are you still here? Didn't you go to school?

"Nope! Mumma said Dadda will make Kia all ready ready like a Wonder woman!"

Taehyung groaned

Taehyung: Let's ditch school today...

"Dadda... What if Mumma knows?"

Taehyung just smiled cheekily

"Oh Dadda! I want Hot chocolate with extra extra EXTRA CHOCOLATE!"

She spread her arms showing how much chocolate she wants. Taehyung looked at her fondly.

Taehyung: And what about Dadda then?

Kia: What does Dadda want? (She pouted, giving all her attention)

Taehyung: Dadda wants you...

Kia: Oh Dadda... (She dramatically blushed)

Taehyung fell into fits of laughter seeing her blush like her mother.

Taehyung: Oh baby are you trying to act like Mumma?

She nodded vigorously

Taehyung: So can I have my Kia now?

Kia: What will you do... (She said scared)

Taehyung: I'll first eat those chubby, strawberry tinted cheeks, then I plan on eating your fingers dipped in chocolate sauce-

Kia: Ahhh no Dadda! I'll tell Mummaaaaa!

She wiggled out of his hold and ran out of his room.

He ran behind her immediately. She screamed all over the house as she constantly felt her Dadda will catch her and eat her, roasting her, dipping her in chocolate sauce.

She bumped into you and fell on her butt. Taehyung saw you, drying your wet hair with a towel. You smiled seeing your daughter scrunching her nose. You talked to her as she dramatically explained how her Dadda was going to eat her like a monster.

He came to both of you, pecked both of your lips and pulled you and her into his arms. Kia wiggled in his arms. Taehyung gulped the clog in his throat, feeling overwhelmed.

Kia: Dadda are you cry-

He shook his head immediately

You pecked the nape of his neck.

Taehyung: We love you Kia... We love you sho MUCH!

Kia: Oh! Kia loves Dadda and Mumma too (she clasped her hands together and flicked her hair)

You and him chuckled at her.

Your hearts smiled.

You both made each others' hearts smile...

You needed each other like a heart needs a beat to stay alive...

Happily ever after ✨