Chapter 1-Reunite

This is my first story in the YowaPeda fandom.

I do not own the original characters, they are owned by Watanabe Wataru. I only own the characters that I have created.

This story has Teshima x OC (other character) ship. 

--xx--

Chapter 1-Reunite

Teshima's POV-

The 2nd year of High School started. I and Aoyagi walked towards the class after we were done with our morning practice sessions. It's just been a few weeks since 1styears came in. Imaizumi Shunsuke, a 1st year has joined our club. I have seen him in different bicycle races in middle school. Well, I have always seen him on the victory podium from the audience.

A few good new students have also joined. Naruko Shokichi, a talented sprinter, and Onoda Sakamichi, a mysterious climber who won the first year's Welcome Race defeating Imaizumi. And then there is me, a weak person who has no talent. Makishima-san once told me that I am a climber but I don't think I have any talent to climb.

"Aoyagi!" I called him.

He looked at me with a question mark on his face.

"This year, we will definitely go to the Inter-High!" I kept my hand on his shoulder.

He nodded. Even though he doesn't talk much, I can understand what he wants to say through his expressions.

I smiled and we entered our classroom. I started reading a book related to strategies of bicycle racing as we had time before the class started.

After a few minutes, our homeroom teacher entered and our class started.

"Good morning class! Today, we have a transfer student. Please welcome her!" our homeroom teacher, Ueda sensei told us.

There were whispers in the classroom.

'A transfer student? The new term started just a few weeks ago!' I thought.

"Please come in!" sensei asked the student to come into the classroom.

The girl came inside. She had long black hair and her height was a little bit smaller than mine. The shade of her eyes was blue. She looked beautiful.

'I have seen her somewhere. But where?' I tried to remember where may I have seen her before.

Sensei wrote her name on the board, 'Nakagawa Mei (中川 芽依)'

'Wait! That name, I have heard it somewhere!' I tried hard remembering her.

"Please introduce yourself!" sensei asked her.

She nodded.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Nakagawa Mei. I have transferred from Hakone Gakuen." She introduced herself.

Now I remembered her. We were together in elementary and middle school. Mei! We used to be together a lot. Damn, she has changed a lot! I really was not able to recognize her.

Sensei asked her to take her seat beside Aoyagi which was behind me. After that, the usual class started and I didn't get time to talk with her.

During the lunch break, I was about to go talk to her when a bunch of girls gathered around her.

She was talking with them.

"Oye Teshima! Isn't she Mei?" Higashido came near me.

"Ah! She is!" I confirmed.