Chapter 2-Training Camp Part 1

DAY-1:

Teshima's POV-

Finally, the training camp is going to start. We were on the bus on our way to the cycling center we have booked for the training camp. This is my and Aoyagi's second training camp. We haven't completed the 1000 km in the first year. Since then, Tadokoro-san has been training both of us. This year we will definitely complete 1000 km and be the members of inter-high. We both had worked hard for this. Even though the first years are talented than us, we won't easily let them win.

"Junta!" Aoyagi, who was sitting next to me, said.

"Don't worry Aoyagi, our plan is perfect," I smirked looking at him.

Even though Aoyagi doesn't show, I know he is nervous. No matter what, this time we will definitely go to the inter-high!

After a while, we reached the cycling center. Taking a small break, Kinjou-san started the meeting for the training camp. He explained all the rules to the first-year students regarding the 1000 km goal.

After the meeting was done, we started cycling.

I and Aoyagi were cycling together. We need to practice hard if we want to win against the first-years. So, we did our best planning the strategies as well as sharpening our techniques.

The first day ended. Imaizumi, Naruko, and Onoda had struggle riding their bikes as they want because of the modifications Kinjou-san made to their bikes.

We went back to our rooms. I was so tired and sweaty.

"Aoyagi, I am going to get a good bath. Are you coming?" I asked him as I gathered my towel and other stuff for a bath.

"Go ahead I will come in 5 minutes." He told me.

I nodded and went towards the bathroom. The training center has a big bathroom. I was so tired I wanted to sleep right away but I was all wet due to the sweat. After the bath, I am going to sleep.

"Jun-kun!" I heard someone calling someone so I continued walking.

"Jun-kun!" the person came in front of me so I stopped. "Don't ignore me!" it was Mei. I literally forgot that she is the only one that calls me Jun-kun. Idiot me!

"Mei, gomen!" I sheepishly smiled.

"Geez!" she pouted. "Jun-kun, baka!"

She looks cute. I remembered how she was in middle school or elementary school when we first met, she has changed a lot.

"What happened Mei? You were calling me." I asked her.

"Ah, otsukare sama (Thanks for your hard work)!" she smiled.

"Arigatou!" somehow her smile gave me some energy.

"Are you going to take bath?" she asked me.

"Ah, hai! Wanna come together?" I smirked.

It's been a while since we were together so I missed teasing her.

"JUN-KUN HENTAI (pervert)!" she yelled at me and left.

I laughed. But I need to apologize to her for teasing her like that. I went and took a good, refreshing bath. I and Aoyagi discussed our plan once again. After the bath, we went back to our room.

I quickly laid on my futon.

"Ah, futon feels so good!" I let out a relaxing sigh.

"Junta, dinner!" Aoyagi reminded me of dinner. We haven't eaten anything since the practice was over.