40. *Whipped?*

Massimo's P.O.V

I was in my office room doing some business related work but I couldn't help but to think about a particular someone!

After our little thing in her bedroom we went downstairs for lunch. Throughout the lunch I had my eyes on her which she was obviously aware of but was trying to not look at me but her slight blush didn't go unnoticed by me.

Even now as I thought back to how her lips had felt against mine, how the heat of her body & her intoxicated bodily scent smelled hmmm, I wanted to just leave this work and find her! It was as if I was under some spell. It amused me how even without her knowing she had me wrapped around her little finger but I'd never tell her or else she'd definitely use that against me!

I couldn't believe the words that had escaped my lips when I had told her that I had missed her! It surprised as well as shocked me since I didn't remember when was the last time I had said that to someone.

'You sound so whipped!'

I came out of my thoughts as my office door got opened and I looked up to see my twin brothers walking inside.

"Brother." They both acknowledged me to which I gave them a nod with a smile.

As they walked further inside and sat down on the chair I put my files aside and waited for them to say what they wanted to.

"We're leaving big bro." I knew this was coming. Afterall my brothers had their own lives and businesses to look after and they couldn't just stay here forever.

"When are you leaving?" Instead of arguing that they should stay a little more I asked this.

"Tonight. We're leaving after dinner." Marcelo informed to which I gave a curt node.

"Very well then I'll see you guys at dinner tonight." And with that both Marcos & Marcelo left.

To people I might looked like I didn't care about anyone but it was a fact that I loved my family more than anything in this world. I just didn't show it because I didn't know how to show it! For me showing your love was what that made you weak & vulnerable and that wasn't acceptable when you were the leader of the strongest mafia in the world!

'But you show care and an emotion closely related to love when it comes to Maya, so is this not being weak now?' My subconscious mind taunted  but just like always I ignored it.

Maya's P.O.V

I was in my room. It was around 5 pm. My mind was still circling around the little thing we had done in my room before going for lunch. A tint of red rose to my cheeks as I thought about the another kiss we shared. It was surprising yet shocking how normal and oddly satisfied I'd feel whenever we kissed!

I also couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. I missed you. Those were his words. It was the first time I got to feel something much more than his usual self. It was genuine and it had been messing with my silly heart since then!

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. As I looked up I saw both Marcos & Marcelo standing by the door. They walked in as I gestured them to come inside. I patted the bed and they sat down facing me.