A New Toy.

Candace goes to her and Bryan's tent, rummaging around in for a minute. She comes out holding a, is that a squirt gun? That's what it looks like at least. It's a small plastic green looking thing, complete with a plastic trigger, and a bulbous blue tank to put the water in.

"A water gun?" Mitchell shouts incredulously. Candace's smile widens. No, I don' think this is a water gun.

"Well, it looks like it's Katrina's turn to choose someone for truth or dare. "Candace says.

"Candace, truth or dare?" Katrina asks, there was no time in between. She knows what she's doing.

"Dare."

"I dare you to use that on Mitchell." No hesitation, she points the gun at Mitchell. Suddenly he's gone, his clothes flopping to the chair. Katrina stands up, lifts the clothes, and grabs something. It's Mitchell, he's about the size of a lighter. Not to mention his now lack of clothes. It's a shrink ray. Uh oh. She holds him in her hand, you can tell he's not exactly sure about this. She quickly points the ray at me. She probably assumes that Bryan is too fucked to run away.

I feel like I'm falling. I get dizzy, feel like I'm going to throw up. The world goes dark as something heavy lands on me, pinning me to the chair. The weight is lifted. Something firm and soft wraps around me. The sensation of moving quickly not of my own volition, much like a roller coaster. I'm greeted by Valentina; whose face is now two or three times bigger than my entire body.

"Hey cutie," Her voice is loud, her breath warm against my naked body. I wave at her, intimidated. Her lips approach me, and press against me, they're warm and soft, and they smell like cherries. She pulls away making a mwah sound. I turn around and see Bryan, already in the hand of his partner, Candace.

"Now this will be fun," Candace says smiling. "I think we'll change the rules a little bit. Instead of individuals, we'll do couples, we'll only do dares, and I don't think the boys have a choice." Candace says this, I can't help but think there's some malice in her voice. She looks at the other girls for their approval. They all seem to smile at her. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Valentina's voice was right next to my ear. I could tell she was just whispering, but it sounded like she was yelling right next to my ear. This statement did put some rest to my anxiety. Only some though, she is somewhat inebriated still and also very much in control of my life at the moment.