Disclaimer

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

This book contains man on man, boyxboy, homo on homo or how ever you want to put it actions(not in that way horny fuckers) so if you are uncomfortable please leave now before the This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either used for fictional use or my (the author's) imagination. If any of the characters names are yours it's purely coincidental. (or maybe it isn't.) But no really it's all coincidence if anything resembles you in any way regret it later on.

This also contains explicit text so If you are not comfortable with that, again leave before the comments get to you. (Feel like the paragraph above defeats the purpose of this paragraph, but oh well moving on.)

This is purely a work of fiction. So if there are names, characters, places, events, and/or incidents they are either used for fictional use or my (the author) imagination. If any of the characters names are yours it's purely coincidental. (or maybe it isn't. Yes I see you reading this under your covers. Clean up the place, I bet your parents tell this everyday.) But no in all seriousness it's all coincidence if anything resembles you in any way.

I'm still debating on Explicit scenes but be ready for that just in case. I will put a disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter if there ever is one.

If any of these topics scare you in any way please leave.

Now that they're gone I will be going on with the show. So have fun my.. my.. I'll find something to call you guys. Oh yea almost forgot, this is my first book so don't have high expectations for it. Now you can go on BITCHES.

 Now you can go on BITCHES