Nothing Has Changed //1

2/24/21

Enzo's POV:

"Sorry"

"Fucking bitch!"

Who does she think she is. I was just standing here drinking my beer listening to the music they're blasting and then out of nowhere this girl ends up tripping over her 5 inch heels, grabs onto my shoulders and throws up on me. I think she was too drunk to notice who I am because if she did, she would've been on her knees begging for my forgiveness.

I hear someone laughing and I already know who that obnoxious laugh belongs. As I turn around I see Elijah hunched over "dying" as he always says.

"We haven't... even been here.... for more than two hours an-and.... someone already.... I'm sorry.... Someone already threw up on you." He said while laughing in between words. Then he started laughing even harder than before and I heard him laugh out, "Did she make you wet?"

This mother fuc- "Shut up Eli your laugh is starting to get annoying." I then saw Roo smack the back of Eli's head.

"Owwww what did you do that for, I was just making a joke. Didn't you think it was funny?" Roo being the smart mouth he is responded with "If I thought it was funny I would have laughed, but I'm just disappointed in you."

Eli then rolled his eyes because we both know what Roo was about to say, "Do you know what happens to disappointments? They fail in everything that they do and they failing everyone that-" " They end up taking drugs and living in a cardboard box." we said in usion, while Roo looked at us with bewilderment.

"Please tell me you don't actually believe that lie," Roo then stuttered "Umm.. i-i-i don't actua-" and it seemed like a good time to save him, " Well I'm going to the bathroom to see if I can get some of this off of me, and don't go off flirting with girls without me."

"Yea yea I get it. No flirting 'till you come back. But hurry up because you know I'm not that patient." He said while taking a sip of whatever he's drinking.

"I'll only be gone for 20 minutes at most to take this disgusting shit off of me." It smell started to get to me so I started to walk away. I then heard Roo yell, "That also means no quickies or ditching us!"

I acted like I was too far away to hear what he said and began going up the stairs. I after walking in on two couples and passed out drunk, I finally found the bathroom inside an empty room. When I entered the bathroom, I immediately took off my shirt.

I was scrubbing the shirt to get rid of the remaining food when there was suddenly a loud banging on the door. I hoped it would stop but the person kept on banging on the door. Annoyed, I swiftly went toward the door slamming it open.

That's when I saw HIM. Suddenly my annoyence turned into anger. I was about to get yell at him but then he asked, "Hey man could you hurry up? I have to really bad."

Did he suddenly get amnesia? Why isn't he yelling at me. Usually he makes fun me and then I make fun of him and then back and forth until we end up going for each other's throats. But since I'm not really in the mood to start a fight right now and he didn't start one, I decided not to think about it too much since school doesn't start until next week.

"Yea sure just say it first and I'll get my shirt and leave." He looked at me confused, "What do you mean? Say what first?" I decided to make fun of him. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with a P. And rhymes with you probably have in your hair."

He stood there like he was actually thinking about what would rhyme with fleas. Then he sighed, "Can you Please hurry up I have to go really bad." Aww poor him, "I don't know can I hurry up? What if I slow down instead. Oh No Im slowing down. Guess you'll have to go somewhere else at this point." I said in a low and slow voice. " you know what I'm gonna punch you if you don't hurry up!"