Laiyla's Reject

Izuku was let off for the day by Mr. Aizawa for the Laiyla incident incase if it was true so for the first hour he stayed in his dorm playing video games and watching YouTube. about an hour later Kirishima walked into Izuku's dorm to see him laying upside down on his bed sleeping peacefully. Kirishima blushed a bit at the sight of Izuku and went to sit down on the floor beside him. He hummed for a bit and looked back at Izuku every once in a while when Kirishima heard a knock on the door. Kirishima opened the door since Izuku was still asleep and found Toru, Ochaco, Mina, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu with a little bit of tears in their eyes. School had ended 10 minutes ago but Kirishima was let off early due to training with Bakugou because he went too rough. But that still didn't explain why 5 girls were lined up outside of Izuku's dorm room door. Kirishima in confusion said to the girls "What are you guys doing here?" Mina started to cry and said "Is Mido okay?! because that trauma this morning might have him a little shaken up. Now Eijiro was even more confused and he didn't know about what happened with Laiyla that morning but Izuku didn't want it getting out to everyone to worry them. Kirishima said softly "He's currently asleep so I think you should come back later to not disturb him. Uraraka looked a little annoyed because she knew Deku liked Kirishima and that Deku was pansexual but Uraraka still liked Deku. Kirishima closed the door on the girls softly and they walked away, just as Kirishima walked back to where he was sitting and fell asleep.

An hour passes by and the two boys wake up to hear a knock on the door, they hear the door unlock and see Mr. Aizawa standing there. Mr. Aizawa let out a sigh and said directed to Midoriya "Look, we had Uraraka, Ashido, Asui, Yaoyorozu And Hagrakure come to us and explain what had happened, and we had Laiyla give an explanation, Ochaco, Mina, Tsuyu, Momo and Toru said things that matched up but Laiyla said it was you who did it. So we have to put you both on house arrest for two days." Izuku looked shocked and started to tear up, then he let out a small "Ok, I understand" to Mr. Aizawa. Forgetting that Kirishima was there after Aizawa left he broke down in tears and was saying to himself "Come back Mineta, we don't want Laiyla here, she's hurting me physically and mentally." Izuku had his head buried in his arms and knees. Kirishima sat there in shock and hugged Izuku who was shaken up. Izuku looked up quickly to see who it was and saw Kirishima there. He told Kirishima everything and fell asleep on his lap. 

The next morning Izuku woke up to find that Kirishima wasn't there anymore. He shrugged it off and got ready for school, as he was walking out the door he saw Todoroki and Laiyla standing there. He started to speed up his walking pace to not interact with either of them. Izuku tripped over a rock that was left on the ground and that made a huge "thump". Izuku sat up rubbing his head and he heard laughs coming from behind him, he looked over his shoulder to see Laiyla and Todoroki snickering and pouting. He got a bit angry and started to tear up, Bakugou saw this and went over to Izuku, he said "Oi nerd, get up" and held his hand out to help him. Laiyla was furious because she also liked Bakugou, Laiyla liked a few people. Those people that she liked was Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari and Iida. Kaminari and Shinsou were dating, Iida was dating Uraraka and Bakugou was going out with Mina. (Yeah I made a BakuMina:)  )Her only two options left were Kirishima and Todoroki. And she felt that she wanted Kirishima more than Todoroki now. Izuku left with Bakugou and Todoroki was shit talking Izuku but Laiyla wasn't paying attention because she was just staring at Kirishima in the lounge area of the dorm.

~After School~

Laiyla was prepared to ask Kirishima on a date that afternoon but as a hang out and went up to him. "H-hey Kiri?" Laiyla said in a soft voice. Kirishima looked to see who at was and got kinda pissed when he saw Laiyla standing before him. "Yeah?" Kirishima said in a growly voice "W-well would you like t-to hangout this afternoon?" Laiyla said happily expecting him to say yes. "Oh, I'm hanging out with Midobro, sorry" Kirishima replied and walked over to where Izuku was standing alone. Laiyla was furious by this point and stormed out of the cafeteria cursing out a storm which everyone could hear.