Laiyla's Revenge pt-1

So everyone woke up the next morning

*with KiriDeku*

"argh, my head hurts..." Kirishima woke up feeling sore and exhausted. He finds himself looking next to him in which he saw a green haired boy wearing one of his shirts which was too big for him, and some all-might underwear. He blushed a little not knowing what had happened last night when he saw that the green haired wasn't laying down anymore. "Izu?" He said while looking at the tired boy. "Hmm?" Izuku replied in a soft, sleepy voice, "u-uhh, what happened last night..?" Kiri said nervously expecting the worst. "U-uhmm w-we did "it" a-and y-yeah.. I found out b-by Mina that Yaoyorozu-San had drugged most of the Boys/Girls in a relationship" Kirishima looked shocked for a good 5 seconds then in realization he turned red and said "Sorry if I went too hard" Izuku blushed a bit then went to hug his lover just as Laiyla burst the door down in tears. "HOW COULD YOU KIRISHIMA?! IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE SLUT MIDORIYA ISN'T IT? YOU FORCED HIM INTO IT DIDN'T YOU YOU DUMB LITTLE SLUTTY HOE BAG!" Laiyla kept on screaming at Izuku as most of class 1-a came to them hearing the screaming and was in shock. Uraraka was crying because she knew Izuku didn't deserve this, Mina and Asui were plotting to kill Laiyla, Yaoyorozu felt guilty and thought it was her fault and Bakugou was being held back by Kaminari because he knew if he had let Bakugou go then the whole building would be torn down. Finally someone interfered with what was happening- "Mr. Aizawa?!?" Everyone looked over at him in shock as he was pulling Laiyla away with his material. "I know when one of my problem children is hurt-" Aizawa was saying as he was interrupted by someone "Babe! don't kill anyone please!" Everyone heard present Mic screaming at Aizawa "Babe?!" all of class 1-a said. Mina started to fan girl saying "EraserMic!" Bakugou got free from Kaminari's grip and went ang hugged Mina from the back as a was to tell her to shut up. Everyone had forgotten about Laiyla who had disappeared when they heard Kirishima say "Izu.. it's ok, she isn't here right now.. I am here for you no matter what" They looked back at Izuku who was having a panic attack.

~With Laiyla~

(Aha! I managed to get away) She thought as she was roaming alleyways. She was laughing to herself as she ran into someone "Hey! watch where your goi-" she stopped mid sentence and looked up to see a familiar face. "Hmm stop what?" ??? Said in a deep voice and knocked her out. "When is she going to wake up?!" Another familiar face said in a squeaky voice

Oml guess the characters if you guess right you get a shout-out the next time I post, but there's only two characters.

Word count: 485