Chapter 2: the meeting

A bushy haired girl came up to me, I guessed that she was Hermione.
"Excuse me?" She asked
"Hi!" I replied
"Do you know a girl called Y/n Heart?" She politely questioned.
"That's me! What can I help you with?"
"I think that you volunteered to let us stay with you in your house?"
"Yup...can you please introduce me to everyone?" That was a rhetorical question as I already knew who they all were.
"Yeah, sure! Guys come here!" She called to the others. They all came forward.
"Hi! I'm Y/n, the girl that you will be living with." I introduced myself.
"I'm Fred-" a ginger boy started
"And I'm George." Finished another boy.
"Ugh... I'm Draco." The platinum boy stated rudely.
"And I'm Pansy" the girl next to him said.
"I'm Ginny!" Called out the ginger girl. I could tell that she was a bold girl, not afraid to stand up for herself.
"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley!" The ginger boy said.
"I'm Harry Potter." A brown haired boy told me.
"I'm Neville..." said a boy shyly. I gave him a warm smile to show him that he is welcome. He smiled back.
"You've already met me, but you don't know my name, so I'm Hermione Granger"
I nodded at her then looked at the silver haired girl.
"I'm Luna Lovegood" she said dreamily.
"More like looney Lovegood!" Snickered the ferret looking boy. That annoyed me very much.
"Shut it ferret!" I hissed at him.
Harry laughed and the ferret went red in the face.
"You filthy little mudblood" he said. Everyone looked shocked as I started laughing.
"You think that's supposed to scare me? If that scared you guys then you will be petrified by what I can do!" I told them. The look on their faces made me burst out in laughter.
"You guys really think that I'm a maniac?! Well, at least I put the ferret in his place!" I finished.
Ginny then started laughing with me, and so did the twins, then Harry, then everyone other than the platinum blonde boy and his little sidekick, Pansy.
"Let me show you where you will be staying! Right this way!" I led them towards the mansion.

*on the way there*

"I have the urge to avada kadavra this muggles ass" the pug faced girl said.
"Same" the ferret agreed.
I felt my anger rise by the second, as I knew exactly what their slang words were, but I didn't know where they came from.

Avada kadavra means kill
Muggle means person
Mudblood means traitor

I turned and took them both by the collar and pushed them against the wall.
"Both of you are getting on my nerves, so unless you wanna be living on the streets, I suggest that you both shut you pipe holes and be quiet! Understood?" I asked them in a threatening voice.
They both nodded their heads and I let them go. I turned around and continued walking.

When we got there, they all looked at me weirdly. I let out a sigh then asked them what's wrong.
Hermione spoke up "your eyes turned red." I gave them an 'are you crazy?' look. Then told them "it's was probably the lighting." They all agreed.
"So.... this is where you will be staying!"

"Woah this-" one of the twins started"Is brilliant!" The other one finished! "Yes, it is" Luna said dreamily

"Is brilliant!" The other one finished!
"Yes, it is" Luna said dreamily

I unlocked the door and let them in.
This is where the adventure begins