Chapter 4: the deadly message

HARRY POV:
We were all sitting in the living room, guilty of what we accused y/n of, when suddenly she burst through the door. She was so pale! Suddenly she started coughing up blood everywhere, then she fainted.

"I think she's faking it to get back at us!" Pansy said with a chuckle.
"You can get up now y/n!" Draco joined in.

She didn't get up.

I went to inspect to see where all the blood was coming from, then I saw the gash.

"Guys...!"
"Awww potter shocked for his little girlfriend!" Draco joked.
"Guys!"
"Soooo cute... #couplegoals !" Pansy said.
"GUYS! SHE WAS STABBED IN THE STOMACH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Draco immediately paled. To be honest, if y/n wasn't on the verge of dying, it would've been funny.
Hermione immediately came to my side, shocked by the view.

"Take her to the table. Now!" She ordered me.

I carried her bridal style to the table, and set her down as carefully as I could. Hermione told me to stand back, she used a healing potion, and almost immediately, y/n woke up.

YOUR POV:
"Mike!"

I woke with a start. I was on the table. I was not bleeding. The gash was gone.

"What happened! Where did the gash go?!" I demanded an answer.
"Uhm..." they didn't answer.
"We need to obliviate her!" The twins said at the same time.
"NO!" Neville shouted.
"We need to explain what happened, we see how she reacts, and then we possibly obliviate her!" Ginny stated.
"Just in case we have to obliviate her... y/n... I want to let you know that your chicken legs are better than the schools chicken legs, and that's something amazing" Ron told me
"I- uh thank you I guess?"
"Guys we are not obliviate go her!" Harry exclaimed.
"Oblivi- what?! I am soo-"

I blacked out.

Yep.

I blacked out.

HARRY POV:
She blacked out. It was normal considering that she had lost a lot of blood, but wasn't normal was the fact that there was green sample surrounding her. Suddenly her eyes turned black, and I mean her entire eye turned black, and she started speaking.

"Harry Potter, lovely to see you again. This is my first message, but not the last. Y/n is not who you think she is. She is more valuable than you. She doesn't know it yet, but I do, like how I know where you are, and what she it thinking. I will be coming after both of you, so beware of your surroundings.... or die! Have a lovely evening!"

Then she dropped. She fell to the floor, her eyes back to normal. She didn't wake up, so I took her to her bed and put her under the covers. I felt so bad for her, but then again, who is she, why is she so important, and why does Voldemort want her? I wish I could answer those questions, but I couldn't. I was that confused.

We all went to bed later that day, everyone scared, confused, tired, and hungry.