The artist

A quite Saturday after a week of hard work Exams me and Ray decided to spend the day together since everyone was taking the early trip home and we'll be leaving the 21st.

My suit cases sat in the corner of the room.

As me and Ray laid in the bed. He laid on top of me in between my legs as we kissed. As fka twigs played in the background. Every time our lips touch it was like a addiction as my oxytocin begged for more. The touch he had on my body the felt like gold.

I made a goofy face."your weird" he said rolling off me "You like it." I said. I got off the bed. I grabbed my journal and began to write my first 2 lines.

Loving you was like falling in love with autumn.

You changed me like the pigment of the leaves.

I took a glance at Ray as he stared at me. Then going back to his drawing pad. "Are you staring?" I asked

"More of admiring " he relied

I walked to the dresser and grabbed one of rays ready made blunts. Lighting it up on the first puff. As I blew smoke in the air.

"Why are you a smooth operator." I smirked

"Im more of a smooth criminal cause the way I stole your heart. Reckless." He said with a smile making laugh a little bit.

"Mhmm" I hummed and took another hit. Then slowly blew smoke into the air. "So what you drawing?" I asked

"You love." He answered

"You like what you see?" I teased

"I love it." He said

"That you do." I said blowing smoke in the air

"So I'm guessing your break been cut short." He said

" That it has. What is this any ways?" I said

"Kush. You should take those pants off." he answered going back into his pad.

"Why?" I asked

"Gives me inspiration." He said

"Then take a picture." I shoot back.

"I'll do both meany. But for real strip from the jeans." He said in a flirtatious way.

I unbuckled my pants I and pulled them down leaving on my underwear. " Why are you so perfect?" He said " I not perfect baby I'm just good for you." I teased I walked over to him and climbed on the bed he put down his book and pencil as I sat on to his lap. I took another hit then motion him to come to to me. He came close to me face to opening his mouth a bit for me as I blew smoke into his mouth. And kissed his lips and he kissed mines

His warm hands rubbed my body as the feeling was getting closer. As we kissed he laid back. I was top of him not breaking the kiss as his hands rubbed and squeeze me. He sat up as he stripped off my shirt as I did his. He unclamped my bra slipping it off. "Your so sexy." He said flipping us over putting me on the bottom. He unbuckled his pants and took them off going into his dresser and grabbing a condom. Then coming over to me. He climbed on top of me then kissed my neck making small moans released from my mouth as he slowly entered in me. Pleasuring my body making me feel so good. The way weed makes me feel. As he kept going I felt like I was soaring. As I moaned his name. The feeling was immanent more than ever. He was the drug and I was the addicted consumer.