The High

January

    After Christmas break we all returned back on campus. Returning to our class schedule. I went to my creative writing class as the whole time I wrote mystery narratives and short stories. Every month it's always a  different genre of literature  only to help us become more diverse in a writing or English career.

   After the class was over I went to the music room where I heard the keys press notes. Making beautiful music to my ears. I opened the door and seen Ray. I sat beside him one the chair. Resting my head on his shoulder. As I closed my eyes. Feeling a connection to the mesmerizing notes. As it felt like January like the cold snow fall and wind. The naked trees that couldn't survive the cold. The embrace of a love.

"How was your day" Ray said interrupting my thoughts. "I was creative. Yours?" I replied." It was long." He answered.

I sat quite as he played on. Til he stopped.

"Lets go to my place." He said

"And do what?" I asked

"The high. " he said

"Such a pot head." I said

"Thank you. Ever though i turned you into one too." He smiled i grabbed my laptop case and purse and he grabbed his belongings as we walked to his apartment. As we went to his room. He let me pick the music. He went into his dresser out a small bag of $20 weed and the pipe bowl I sat on his lap facing towards him as he. Took first hit holding the smoke in for a while  he pulled me motioned me to come closer. As he leaned in and blow the smoke in my mouth as i sucked it in holding it for a short while then blew it out. He gave me the pipe bowl as it was still lit. I took a hit as we kept going till we was gone.

I felt his warm hands rub waist.
As we laid his head on my shoulder. " Baby." He called me "Yeah" i replied " I love you." He sanged " I love you too." I replied playing in his hair. He grabbed my hands and laid me down. As he held my hands and kissed my lips. Damn his touch makes my body  tremble as I kissed him back i felt him unzip my pants. He kissed my neck as he rolled down my pant and panties together. He began to go down on me kissing my thighs and began to lick me as i moaned.he held my legs on to his shoulders. As he began to go in me. Pleasuring my body as he moaned in my ear. Til we both came.In all the Aftermath of it we laid together. Admiring each other beauty. He kissed my hand.

AN- Follow me on instagram tho @_Odyssey97 and check out my cousin stories @blackbeautyluvsyou and her story Brooklyn