Be loved

After that whole weekend of smoking and getting high. It was back to school as the wind was getting cooler.

I sat home working on my class work. I've been sitting between Kayla's legs for 2 hours now as I let her try fake dreads in my head.  With my laptop on my lap.

Why didn't you come with us last Saturday I asked

"I had a date." I heard her smiling

"With who? What is he like?" I asked

"You know how I love west indies men." She said

"We'll who don't love the island foreigns." I agreed

"Yes he fine straight accent you know the sexy kind and a Rastafarian you know that's my catch."

I laughed Kayla and I been friends since the 7th grade were more like sisters. I hope she's happy with this guy and he treats her right. She has a bad thing of staying with the wrong guy. Her mom and aunts all experienced domestic violence. She told me she only ever experienced 3 examples of real love in her family. It took her 2 years to leave her Ex Jonny he had bipolar disorder and was always smoking weed ( there's nothing wrong with that) sipping lean, activists and codean. Plus taking pills. He was a druggy and only reason she stayed because she wanted to see him do much better. And when she got accepted into Howard and he was still acting the same she dropped him. I never judge her I understood cause I was in that situation before.
Who ever she loves I'll accept. Because she see something I don't.

"Done" she said

I looked on my front camera looking at my hair. I shook my fake dreads.

" Walk around looking like cheif keef." I laugh

"Eww." She said.

Tuesday after class I went into the piano room with Ray.

"Hey babe how you been?"  he asked

"I've been fine and you."I askrf

"Good"he said

"I was reading about conscience and do you think churches uses hell as fear to get you to be apart of that religion." I asked

"You always have a interesting question and sometimes. Who knows maybe your reborn, maybe you go to your own heaven or the fiery pits of hell. But they all are theories. Their probably true."

"Okay."

He began playing the piano pressing the soft keys . I laid my head on his shoulders.

"You know I love you right." he said

I smiled

"I love you to."

He looked me in my eyes. We did a quick kiss. He went back to playing.