Episode 2

Thank you for reading mwah <33

-

I paused Vampire diaries as I heard my phone ring, I answered it.

"Hey hun, How was your flight?" I asked.

"It was fine, I just miss you," He said I smiled.

"I miss you too," I say.

"Are you already home or still at the airport?" I asked.

"I'm in the car with Bryce right now," He said.

"Hiiii Rox!" I heard in the background.

"Hi Bryce," I say back.

"So what are you going to do today?" He asks.

"Um I don't know it's already 3 here, and it's like 12 in LA," I say.

"I'm probably going to go over to Stace and Marks house, Izzy got an early induction," I say.

"Oh, so baby on the way soon?" he asks.

"Yeah I guess so, I just finished setting up her baby registry there was already a bunch of people who got a majority of things so It's just small stuff she needs, So no actual baby shower since it's so soon," I say.

"Did you get her anything?" He asks.

"Yes, I bought her the black wooden crib," I say.

"How much was that?" He asked.

"Like 450 dollars," I said. I could just tell what he was going to say.

"Before you say anything, It might be my first niece and I wanted to get something special for Stacey," I say. 

"Okay, I love you, babe, Luna is calling me," I lie and hang up. I really didn't feel like being yelled at by Vinnie he just left. After doing a little bit of shopping I go to Stacey's house. I walk inside.

"Hey, I'm here!" I say I see Mark walk to me.

"Hey," He said.

"Where's Stace?" I ask.

"She's cranky and Is mad at me right now, So I don't know if you should go up there," He said.

"Oh, I'll be fine," I said.

"Okay, If you say so," he says following me up the stairs. I knock on the door and see Stacey.

"Hey, Girly," I say she smiles at me.

"I bought you and baby some things," I say. I sit on the bed with her.

"How?" Mark asks.

"I'm magic now go," I say. He shuts the door pouting. I grab the bags.

"This is all for baby, I'm hoping it's a girl," I say. It was a few small things like soap, socks, clothes, and hair stuff. Then in the bag for Stacey, it was her favorite Brazilian chocolate, a few shirts, slippers, a bunch of her favorite candies, and a pillow.

"Aw, Rox you didn't have to," She said.

"But, I wanted to, I also bought the wooden crib," I say. She smiled.

"Rox," She said.

"Vinnie is mad at me because I keep buying things," I say she chuckles.

"Same for Mark, He's been on my ass ever since we got pregnant," She said I smiled. We talked for about a good 4 hours then got food and I left. I went home and got into bed after showering. I kept waking up. I got up and walked to Luna's room. She smiled as she saw me. I couldn't sleep which she must've known.

"Can't sleep?" She asked I nodded.

"Well I can cuddle you," She said.

"Thanks, L," I said.

"No problemo, R," She said. I laid down and she cuddled into me. I miss Vinnie.

-

Adrianna Talks 🍿☕

Sorry for the short chapter I'll post another one today. I had a practice ACT today I was so scared lmao but I think I did well. I would study until my eyes were closing because of how much crying and staying awake I was doing, Until my hands and ass were numb from sitting and typing, My neck was hurting, and my back. But since I'm finally done I will be okay.

I hope you have a good day love you <3