Episode 18

It was the day before my birthday and I was going to a night out with some of the other models I work with. We have gotten closer we are all best friends.

-

I'm going to make up random names :) Also, I'm going to age the characters because why not :p

Taylor

Jane/ Janie

Ariya/ Ari

Merideth

-

I got out of the car and people came up to me. I seen my girls standing by the door, they came over to me.

"Hi, Roxanne!" I smiled at the girl.

"Hi!" I say back.

"I wanted to wish you a happy early birthday!" She says.

"Aw, thank you," I say she nods and I walk with Taylor and Jane. We get a table and sit down.

"I just want to tell you how fucking amazing you look!" Jane says.

"Aw thank you, Janie," I say she smiles.

"You all look so gorgeous tonight," I say.

"So, While we are all together, I have some news, I want to tell you all," Jane says we turn to her.

"Oh me too!" Merideth says.

"Ok go first," Merideth says to Jane.

"I am getting married! And I want you girls to be my bridesmaids," She says I smile.

"Oh, my congrats Janie!" I say and hug her. Then I turn to Merideth, 

"now it's your turn." I say she smiles then takes a deep breath. She grabs her purse setting it on her lap. She opens it slowly and pulls out something. She hands it to me. I look at her and flip it over, It was a positive pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?" I asked. She nods.

"Oh my, Merideth!" I say she smiles.

"Are you keeping it?" I ask she nods. Ariya frowns.

"I'm going to be single forever," She groans.

"No you won't," I say.

"You all have boyfriends except for me and Taylor," She says.

"Lucky for you both, I have 2 single brother's and they are both in town right now," I say Taylor smiles.

"Is it Damon?" She asks I nod.

"Hook me up, He is so hot," She says I laugh.

"Gross, but okay, and Ariya, Roman has his eyes on you," I say she laughs.

"Good, he is so sweet and he's cute," She says.

"I am so he has to be but not in that way, I'm the cutest one," I say they all laugh.

"Oh, Rox, I heard Mgk is performing at the VMA awards," Jane says.

"I heard too, but you know I do have a boyfriend," I say she laughs.

It was a fun night of drinks, karaoke, and enjoying ourselves.

I checked my phone.

"Oh shit, It's 11:30," I said Jane laughs.

"We better go home!" Ariya says. I nod. I get in the back of the SUV that was waiting for me. They drive me home. I slowly go up the stairs trying not to fall and not to be too loud. I saw Vinnie standing at the top of the stairs. He grabs me and helps me up the stairs. Once we reach my room he closes the door and sits me on the bed.