Episode 30

Continuing from the last part I posted it on accident.
-

I look at Rachel as she does whatever I look away and get wrapped up in my thoughts. The inner me was talking to me.

That should be you Roxanne

He's happy who am I to take that away from him?

He's happier with you he said it himself

Go away!

You know that should be you, you want it to be you so badly and you know it but you keep denying it.
-

I snapped out of my thoughts. When I felt a tear form drip down my cheek I quickly wiped it away.

"Um I'm going to go, I'll see you out there, good luck," I say she smiles and  I walk out closing the door. I feel the tears about to pour out. My chest slams into someone knocking the air out of me. I look up. Vinnie.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," I say.

"We're you crying?" He asks.

"No, I got some mascara in my eye," I said.

"Oh okay," he says I quickly dust the imaginary dust off of me and start walking again.

"Hey Rox," I turn and face Vinnie.

"You look gorgeous," he says I smile softly.

"Thanks," I say and continue walking once I get to my dressing room. I close the door and cry. I was glad I didn't have any makeup on yet or it would be ruined. I pulled myself together and put my eyeshadow and mascara on, I put on clear lipgloss and was ready. I knew it was time. I walked down the long hallways and went through the garden I stopped when I saw Vinnie at the doors.

"Rox, I want you to be honest with me," he says I look at him confused.

"Do you want me to marry Rachel, If not I won't I'll cancel the wedding and I won't marry her, if so I will," he says my heart drops to the pit of my stomach.

"I-" I stutter. My heart was racing and I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom. I immediately threw up. I heard a knock.

"Y-yes." I say quietly. I see the door open and Mavis comes and sits on the ground rubbing my back.

"Before you ask, I'm not pregnant," I say.

"I wasn't going to," she says.

"You're stressed, what's going on?" She asks.

"Vinnie asked me if he should marry Rachel, he said if I say he shouldn't he will cancel the wedding and won't marry her," I say feeling sick again. She handed me a bottle of water from her purse and a pill. I flush the toilet and lean against the wall.

"Well, do you think he shouldn't?" She asks.

"He should he loves her, she loves him, I'm not ruining his happiness," I say.

"You should tell him that," she says stepping out I see Vinnie come in.

"You should marry her," I say. He nods and walks out. I wanted to tell him not to marry her so bad but I shoved it down. Deep down.

-
Btw they are in California for the wedding -
A/N
-

I stand up and take the piece of gum from Mavis' hand and walk to the sink fixing myself. I walk into the garden and to where all the other bridesmaids were. I waited until the music started playing for us to go. I went last. I avoided all eye contact with Vinnie and didn't even look at him. Once I got to where I was supposed to stand Rachel came out I saw the smile on his face it made my heart sink again. Once they asked Rachel to marry him she said yes. It was his turn to say I do. My Heart shattered. A huge part of me prayed he would say no. He looked at me desperately everyone stared at him anxiously. Once they saw who he was looking at they all looked shocked. (Fuller house and Jane the virgin mix up 🤪🤣)

" I don't," he says. Rachel looked so hurt. I bit my cheek. He looked at me again.

"I want to marry her," he says looking at me.

-
Hey y'all sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm going to school for the first time since they first put us on lockdown last year I got partnered with my ex for the rest of the year shoot me. He likes to irritate because I supposedly look cute when I'm annoyed he's weird but I'll try and update tomorrow Luna will be taking over for a little my grandpa got better but then he got bad again and he is very sick they put him in a nursing home which is probably going to kill my grandma my grandparents have been married for 65 years going on 66 this year. I love y'all so much adios.