Chapter 2: The New Mystic Ranger

Marick's POV:
I was placing some records on the shelves while the others were just doing whatever, I heard the music coming from the DJ table and saw Vida with a silver wolf necklace. I instantly felt Sen-Ra's spirit within Vida and smiled. The music that Vida was playing was amazing, honestly, I never had many friends growing up. I was able to be around animals a lot growing up since my parents and their friends started their environmental protection business. Once I finished stocking the shelves, I started feeling weird and my head started to pound as I heard a wolf howling. I grabbed my head and groaned, 'Zen-Aku, what's happening to me?' I asked as I stumbled and toppled over, and everyone saw this.

Vida's POV:
When Marick toppled over I ran over to him, "Marick, what's wrong?" I asked, his eyes turned yellow then back to their normal brown. 'He needs help. Please, save him Vida.' Sen-Ra said to me in my head, "What's wrong with him?" Nick asked as we heard the sounds of multiple animals coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. "What is going on?" Maddy asked as Marick just got up and ran out of the store, "Marick, wait!" I shouted as we ran after him into the woods then we lost sight of him. "Where'd he go?" Nick asked, that's when we all heard fighting and found Marick being attacked by the Hideaks and Korrag. He was actually doing a good job fighting them. "Let's help him out." Xander said as we joined the fight and I got to Marick before he got blindsided by two Hideaks. "Vida? What are you doing here?" Marick asked as he blocked a punch from a Hideak, and he groaned as he grabbed his head again. "Marick you need to get out of here." I said, "I'm not leaving. Not until I find out what's calling to me." He said as I was attacked from behind and I was sent flying into a tree. I must have hit my head on something because I blacked out afterwards.

Third Person POV:
When Marick saw Vida go limp his eyes widened with pure rage. "VIDA!" he shouted as he felt the power inside him grow and he glared at Korrag, "You're going to regret that." He said as a wolf howl was heard and a spirit wolf appeared in front of Marick and circled around him. His master growl phone glowed, and the wolf spirit changed into a Mystic Morpher. "A morpher?" Nick asked as the new Mystic morpher merged with Marick's master growl phone and changed into a new morpher. "What is the meaning of this?" Korrag asked, "Like I said, you're going to regret hurting my friend." Marick said as he grabbed his new morpher and opened it, "MAGICAL WILD SOURCE, MYSTIC WILD FORCE!" Marick said as he transformed into a new ranger that combined the Wild Force ranger powers he already held, and the Mystic Force power he just got. Once he was transformed, he wore silver and black armor that was similar to Korrag's, but it also had armor from Zen-Aku, along with a shield on his back with a sword sheathed in it. 

"What?" Korrag exclaimed surprised to see a new Mystic ranger, "Power of the Animal Kingdom and the power of good magic, Mystic Wild Force, Black Ranger!" Marick said as he then started attacking the Hideaks and was taking them down with new speed...

"What?" Korrag exclaimed surprised to see a new Mystic ranger, "Power of the Animal Kingdom and the power of good magic, Mystic Wild Force, Black Ranger!" Marick said as he then started attacking the Hideaks and was taking them down with new speed and strength. Little did everyone know, Sen-Ra had taken over Vida's body and got up from the ground and saw Marick in his new ranger form. She ran towards him and kicked a Hideak away from him, "Vida or Sen-Ra?" he asked, "Sen-Ra, I took control of Vida's body for now until she regains consciousness. Let me help you." Sen-Ra said, Marick nodded and summoned Zen-Aku's Crescent blade and Sen-Ra summoned a similar weapon, except it was silver instead of black.