💛Chapter 5💜

3rd POV

Kaminari and Kirishima  had finally snuck into the safe room. As they were going near the vault which probably had millions and millions of yen. To their disappointment they had to crack a code to open the vault. "This is impossible! How are we going to crack this?!", Kirishima shouted. "Shhh...slow down will ya! We have come this far we will surely crack this!", Kaminari said to Kirishima.

He then proceeded to try the easiest combination which was provided by Sero.To their surprise the vault was unlocked. "Something ain't right! Such a big ass company won't have this kind of password!!! THIS SHIT HELLA SUS! LET'S JUST GO!",Kirishima shouted as they proceeded to run.

"Don't even move an inch we have your friend.", said a guy with blue hair and glasses. He had dragged Sero all the way there. Sero had a blue eye. Stood beside them a dual haired guy. He had a gun pointed at the other two boys. As Kaminari tried to distract them so that Kirishima and Kaminari could run away but before he could do anything he was knocked down.

~a few hours later~

Kaminari POV

All I could see was my mom calling me to eat the cupcakes. I was playing with my bestfriend,  Mina Ashido. But she had to move out due to reasons I never got to know. Probably she ended the same way as me but I hope she is okay. She used to be the sweetest person I had ever known. I still remember how we used to ask dumb questions to my mom and she would take a day to answer those. U also remember how we used to go to amusement parks with my dad. I miss them all.......Wait....why is everything turning black all of a sudden?! Wait no no NO! Not again....Mom...Dad....no.....

.....Denki....wake up....

......DEN DEN WAKE UP!.....

.......KAMIBRO!WHAT'S WRONG?!....

I woke up to  a terrified Kirishima and worried Sero. My vision was still a bit blurry. As I woke up I saw that we were locked in a dark room. I slowly tried to get up from Sero's lap. "Hey slow down there we will get out of here soon...", Sero said with a sigh. I then latched on both of them and hugged them. I felt guilty and started to cry. " I AM SO SORRY! Its....because of me you both are here stuck with me....if only....", they cut my words and hugged me tightly.

"Oh well well well what a lovely moment these f*gs are having~", said a blonde looking like um spongebob said. "JUST LET US GO OR KILL US! WHY HAVE YOU CAPTURED US LIKE THIS?!", I spat at him. "Woah clam down~what's the hurry? Oh what a great show would it be if people saw you three suffer as we slice–" "Stop it Neito", a girl with ginger hair yelled at him. "Boss is calling you.", she said as he dragged him and closed the door.

"That was so womanly!",Kiri said. "I...Kiri let's just find a way to get out of here". "Yeah", Sero agreed. As we were trying to pick the lock of the door the door opened and revealed the dual hair man and the blue haired man. They both dragged us to a big room. There seemed to be a lot of people including that spongebob. As I was looking at the members I saw a familiar face....

                                 "Denki?"